🏏 Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #24: Australia vs Netherlands 🏏 - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Bela is increasing in overall pts table. Its like she is tortotise hehe, slow start but now almost top 2smiley32

David Warner on TV: Special moment for Maxwell. Great to get the fifty and get the hundred. Signal to rock the cradle (for his infant baby) was special. (Two hundreds back to back) Its about timing and rhythm. You have to allow yourself to do that in these tracks. First game against India in Chennai was always going to be a challenge. In Lucknow, the timing wasn't there too. But then I've backed myself and having control and batting those 50 overs. (Running b/w the wickets, intensity) I pride myself on my fitness - think its part of my game. You see Virat does it a lot as well. You've got to have that inside you, its an attitude thing. (Aryan Dutt over - four boundaries, square cut) I was trying to work out where the gap was and how to pierce the gap. I was thinking of playing the reverse sweep but they were bowling it short. Helped get us into a rhythm. (Sixth WC hundred, equaling Sachin and passing Ponting) Its about going out there and do my best. I get up for tournament play and live for World Cups. You have to really shine on this stage. You have to emulate what you do in bilaterals over here. In this moment, we are staying in the present. Might enjoy that 20 years on. (Zampa's bowling) Proud of him. He was under some issues - back spasms etc. We were having a laugh that we should change his bowling to 'right-arm googlies'. Good to see him landing them on the spot. Good confidence before the NZ game. (Powerplay wickets) The ball was swinging, the boys hit those lengths, and get to penetrate them through to the keeper."

Scott Edwards, Netherlands capt: (Challenges with the bat) Defending 400, yeah, they've got world-class bowlers and we should've been better today. (Bowling during Maxwell assault) Execution obviously. You miss by fractions and you're going out of the park. Full credit to their batting line-up. We almost got in there with 10 overs to go and pick up Maxwell but we couldn't stop him. (Bowling at Delhi) Pretty nice wicket and ball travels. So that means margins are small. (Dutch opening partnership) Those two have been awesome for us in 18 months. They're a big reason we're here. We're backing them all the way. Just want batting to click last four games. (Bangladesh game) Look at a few things from this game but otherwise move on quickly.

Om Pashupati : "Funny things happening with England over the last 3 days. Without even playing any game, their ranking seems to change with the result of other games - 10th, 9th and now 8th :)"

I like Brett Lee toosmiley9 good personality, what a cricketer n handsome too. 

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know smiley7 full of attitude & rude too they were.. unlike todays whole team

Exactly. Current team are likeable but still its in der blood so m sure few must be still attitude wale. 

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Hawww Pointing is lovesmiley19smiley19

Pointing was rude and attitude wala sorry. He is better in IPL as coach but still back then i didnt liked him at all

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Nahismiley37

Pichle 2 matches mein Zampa ne wicket liya tha toh aaj usko select Kiya hai, dekhte hai humein kitna saath milta hai uskasmiley8

He gave u 50 ptssmiley36 n ur total pts is  160 pts  yayyy

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

haa haa share kar lengesmiley13

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Exactly. Current team are likeable but still its in der blood so m sure few must be still attitude wale. 

can’t agree more on this πŸ˜‚ that’s for sure πŸ™ŒπŸΌ