Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Best movie of the year.

Supari_khala thumbnail

I have. It was poignantly hilarious. I especially loved all the jibes the film took at the perpetuation of caste system. They handled that with a very nuanced approach. 

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bekaar

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched it and enjoyed it thoroughly. The one point that I didn't feel right was the last one where the character of Sanya asks promotion for her boyfriend so that they both can be at an equal position. His boyfriend lacked the qualities hence he was at the position he was holding. Once worked better he got the promotion but she was disappointed again when she got promotion too since she was again his senior.

I don't know why it didn't settle with me.. I can't point it out exactly.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have you watched Dasvi ?

altgr thumbnail

Yes. It was a fun movie. Sanya was excellent in it. Love her. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raijeera

I watched it and enjoyed it thoroughly. The one point that I didn't feel right was the last one where the character of Sanya asks promotion for her boyfriend so that they both can be at an equal position. His boyfriend lacked the qualities hence he was at the position he was holding. Once worked better he got the promotion but she was disappointed again when she got promotion too since she was again his senior.

I don't know why it didn't settle with me.. I can't point it out exactly.

I agree with you but she was disappointed because of her father using that against their relationship not because she believed that

priya185 thumbnail

My review contains spoilers

Mahima (Sanya) has good humour in a subtle way. She is a bright and promising officer. 

Saurabh was cute like when he gave Mahima food or got beaten because he was listening to her ahimsa advice. Mahima used her brains in opening the door rather than strength and in khoya jalebi scene that they must be in Panna as they only paid 200rs was clever. 

Rajpal yadav scenes were entertaining whether happy about the news or fact that he is trending. He gives an earnest performance. 

Nice chase scene and he fell off.

The court scene was nice I liked the judge- the jackfruit can be harvested not women. Jackfruit was stolen at night Amiya kidnapped afternoon. Mahima is declared Innocent I liked respect women campaign.

Mahima Basor lead special cell now dsp, and Saurabh became sub inspector this was a point of argument for her father in their relationship as she wants to marry him. Saurabh and Mahima basoor scenes were cute. The Monkeys ate the jackfruits 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

not worth watching ?