Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I can't wait for season 3 to end. I actually stopped watching after Abhira wedding and restarted after Abhinav's introduction. Stopped again after he died. But seeing the promo of Akshara being pregnant with Abhinav's baby, started watching again. 

Now, I want to know how gen 3 will conclude. But I am so happy when Abhimanyu Birla's story comes to an end. I will look forward to a gen 4 season where I hope the male lead will not have traces of toxicity and anger of  Abhimanyu Birla. But honestly it seems like Mr.Birla has changed a bit now and is actually tolerable. Now the intolerable one is his mom. Looks like all his toxicity just got transferred to his mom doubling her already existing toxicity  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well you are in for a surprise cause gen4 male lead does not believe in love and marriage due to his parents relationship- rings a bell of someone else in gen3 who didn’t believe in love and marriage also due to parents relationship 🤣

We already knew our Abhi was popular🤣

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalyanamam_Kalyanam_(TV_series)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CytL43IrACV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Jenakt17 - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Well you are in for a surprise cause gen4 male lead does not believe in love and marriage due to his parents relationship- rings a bell of someone else in gen3 who didn’t believe in love and marriage also due to parents relationship 🤣

such a disappointment gen 4 😂 toxic (surname)

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I can't wait for season 3 to end. I actually stopped watching after Abhira wedding and restarted after Abhinav's introduction. Stopped again after he died. But seeing the promo of Akshara being pregnant with Abhinav's baby, started watching again. 

Now, I want to know how gen 3 will conclude. But I am so happy when Abhimanyu Birla's story comes to an end. I will look forward to a gen 4 season where I hope the male lead will not have traces of toxicity and anger of  Abhimanyu Birla. But honestly it seems like Mr.Birla has changed a bit now and is actually tolerable. Now the intolerable one is his mom. Looks like all his toxicity just got transferred to his mom doubling her already existing toxicity  

Definitely! Looks like they're set to mend their blunders of s3. Birlas on the whole were toxic & a red flag. No good marriage precedents  , domestic abuse, no elders ..hence all their children were problematic..selfish, arrogant , money minded , with anger issues & self harm issues ...they were the worst family so far of yrkkh ..being a doctors family, it should have been the opposite...at least create a mix of characters..putting all troublesome characters in one basket failed badly..but it looks like rs has roped in a huge cast n it will be on the lines of s1 ..🤞  I'm all for it if it's arranged marriage concept 

Edited by Krinya - 6 months ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Definitely! Looks like they're set to mend their blunders of s3. Birlas on the whole were toxic & a red flag. No good marriage precedents  , domestic abuse, no elders ..hence all their children were problematic..selfish, arrogant , money minded , with anger issues & self harm issues ...they were the worst family so far of yrkkh ..being a doctors family, it should have been the opposite...at least create a mix of characters..putting all troublesome characters in one basket failed badly..but it looks like rs has roped in a huge cast n it will be on the lines of s1 ..🤞  I'm all for it if it's arranged marriage concept 

Yeah. I mean Aditya in season 3 was a wife beater and was arrested.  Like for so many horrible things there was some sort of justice. This season was just bad. There were hardly happy moments. Two years were full of high emotions, anger and toxicity. 

I just hope they have something good in mind. 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is similar to the pyaar ka Dard hai meetha meetha serial concept being telecast in SP around 2010.

Coming to toxicity Goenkas are no less toxic than Birlas. The elders like Manish, Mimi have always been mute for  Arohi's atrocities on Ak and never tried to reason Ak for her hasty decisions. 

Kairav has been mute as well, now he barks unnecessarily.

What's a family when they desert her, especially when AK needed them the most(WD) 

Both the girls are shown to be unlucky right from birth.

IMO it's a wrap for yrkkh post 2024 jan after 15 years completion.

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

This is similar to the pyaar ka Dard hai meetha meetha serial concept being telecast in SP around 2010.

Coming to toxicity Goenkas are no less toxic than Birlas. The elders like Manish, Mimi have always been mute for  Arohi's atrocities on Ak and never tried to reason Ak for her hasty decisions. 

What's a family when they desert her, especially when AK needed them the most(WD) 

Goenkas held the position of the worst family till Birlas came around lol 😆 Phir bhi at least chup raho toh bolte haismiley37Look at manjari. Custody or wd , she takes the cake.. Actively plotting to get her son arrested to prevent him from marrying. The same lady proposed her ex husband to handover his wife as sabki khushi isi Mei hai. Wahan par abhinav ki yaadein nai hoti akshara ke saathsmiley39arohi ke saath nai thi Neil ki yaadein and uski Nishani 

Edited by Krinya - 6 months ago
itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quoting from the wiki page, "live her life happily with her husband full of love just like her parents"

1. Live happily with her husband - is that the only goal these tv serial women have these days?smiley19

2. Just like her parents - Abhinav-Akshara//Abhimanyu-Akshara??

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I found Abhimanyu the only relatable character in the entire season! Abhinav track was alright until the forced love into that relationship and corrupted the post leap track showing Navra - who knew nothing about each other as the perfect couple or in love - the relationship and its foundation was such rubbish and senseless! Appears like a story from Crime Patrol or Savdhaan India! Not at all interested in watching their kid as the lead and not going to give another chance to view anything these makers come up with looking at their work here n reading reviews and comments on all their shows! 

Edited by PhoenixRising - 6 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

They should have wrapped it with gen 3 only post Jan 2024 after 15 yrs completion