Why couldn't they just give them a happy ending

tashaam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I was just wondering why couldn't the writers just abhimanyu Akshara and abhir a happy ending. Let them get married and live happily 

And then do a leap showing the kids grown up and just given Akshara and abhimanyu an accident death and then focus on the children 

They have totally ruined season 3.

And this ruhi won't the truth come out that she was playing in the car and the accident is her fault 

Goenkas are absolutely terrible people always ready to condenm Akshara 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tashaam

I was just wondering why couldn't the writers just abhimanyu Akshara and abhir a happy ending. Let them get married and live happily 

And then do a leap showing the kids grown up and just given Akshara and abhimanyu an accident death and then focus on the children 

They have totally ruined season 3.

And this ruhi won't the truth come out that she was playing in the car and the accident is her fault 

Goenkas are absolutely terrible people always ready to condenm Akshara 

Exactly! They can unfold the story nicely and beautifully, no need to kill everyone just to show another Gen 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Akshara loves Abhinav, and there was anyways no happy ending for Abhi-Ra. But I agree, what was the need to kill everyone 

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They wanted to show Ak as Abhinav's widow and next gen FL as Abhinav's daughter. That is the whole point. If Abhira get married and are happy even for a few months before his death, then automatically Ak is Abhi's widow instead. Plus if they actually remain married for a few years then Ak will have another kid with Abhi too which would create issues for Nav's daughter being the FL idea. So they are not keeping any such competition only by killing of Abhi before the wedding. 

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Akshara loves Abhinav, and there was anyways no happy ending for Abhi-Ra. But I agree, what was the need to kill everyone 

Maybe they didn’t have a choice because most actors didn’t want to continue with such crappy writing after their contracts expire!? 🤷‍♀️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cause the makers are sadists who can’t see anyone happy!

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am curious to know how will the truth come out ? Will Ruhi hate her maasi forever or she will eventually get to know in the future that she was the reason why her mother died not because of Akshara. I suppose even the Goenkas won't know the truth. smiley23

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am curious to know how will the truth come out ? Will Ruhi hate her maasi forever or she will eventually get to know in the future that she was the reason why her mother died not because of Akshara. I suppose even the Goenkas won't know the truth. smiley23

I doubt she’ll ever know they’ll probably continue the hate track into S4 and will completely forget about it once Roohi/Abeera are married and Goenka’s/Akshara vanish.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How I would of ended it in regards to how they directed it. 6 Episodes were left since the Gen 4 Promo came. I am going with if Arohi had to die...

• Arohi saves Ruhi, Abir and Akshara from the thief and gets stabbed the entire family witnesses the act - No blaming Epi 1
  • Family Mourns - Memories of Arohi Epi 2
  • 1 Month leap. The entire family mourning is over and celebrates the birth of Abira - One door closes and another door opens / Baby shower / Naming Ceremony. Epi 3-5
  • Both decides to get married, Accident occurs

25 years later - Mala over Mimi photos - Akshara lives with Goenkas raising Roohi and Abhira celebrating DIwali...

I cannot beleive we are getting filler episodes when this GEN 3 is ending. 

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 5 months ago
lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I have always been disappointed by ITV endings, the story usually goes haywire by then, people are exiting, there are too many end tracks to finish and then you get maybe a couple of good episodes at the end. But this show has topped it all. 

We got no happy endings, no goodbyes, no nothing. I doubt they will even show Manjari learning about Abhi's death and the emotions that come with it. I doubt they will show Ak grieving for him. I doubt they will show anyone grieving for him. It will be like he never existed. They released a promo of Abhi's death long ago. They knew that is something viewers would want to tune in for. But still they are not giving a proper death sequence to him. Its all spite according to me. Its spiteful to have the leads of your show separated for so long. Its spiteful to show the cameo exiting and give a glimmer of hope that the leads with reunite. Its spiteful to go through an expensive wedding rituals and everything with the leads and cancel the wedding at the last moment. It is spiteful to make the lead male abandon all of his relationships at the end of the show. Usually there is a point where the expectation is that the ML will choose FL over family. But the end is when everyone is supposed to reunite and live happily as a family. 

I think each character in this show has been given a happy farewell. They have resolved all of their issues, they are at complete peace with themselves and everyone. All the FLs usually also have the celebration where they show how much everyone loves them. Neil got the Christmas celebration, Nav got his bday celebration. Arohi didn't get one but her arc was completed with her making up with Ak. Abhi instead has all of his relationships broken, and then he dies. What sort of story is this?