Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Vj & Himanshi leads so they have much SS & story focused on them other than them villain will get more ss sadly gauri & tussar couldn’t give them their desirable trp so they get sidelined introduced new characters still I feel makers had soft corner or biased towards Roopam . Still I don’t think they ignored any good actors for worst actors who are getting ss they portraying their character perfectly 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

I understand your pov!! Actually many comments are on the same thing. 

But Angad expression is more like can’t believe sahiba is being forced into this marriage and this Rumi is torturing her so much. Like he didn’t think it would be as bad as it turned out. 

Haa.. Even I felt the same. His expression conveyed disbelief and fear for Sahiba. But the way he called Sahiba... Reminded me of the 90s movies.. Specially the dialogue delivery.. But the expression was soo good.. 🔥🔥

Also I just watched today's episode. VJ did a phenomenal job as an old man. It was so believable. It was the only breezy moment in the show. I thoroughly loved his performance. And even in the scene where he holds the cops family as captives... You could see him struggling him a bit.. As in he conveyed Angads inexperience in such things.. I got to see a glimpse of our old VJ..as in the amazing acting skills.. today... I think he's back on track. I really liked Angads part in today's episode. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

With screenspace I guess, not just storyline. Only Vj , Himanshi, Roopam, and among supporting actors Anita and Avinash, Bebes actress get decent screenspace and dialogues.

Ikr... Gauri is such an amazing actress she definitely deserves more screenspace... Also they have all contributed to the TRP.. specially Garry. His track always brought a jump in TRPs. The 2 they are at today was a gradual progress... where each actor contributed... but no matter what they try the Seerat angle is not bringing anything to the table.. But God knows why they are hell bent on retaining it no matter what 😮‍💨... 

Edited by Athz - 6 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Ikr... Gauri is such an amazing actress she definitely deserves more screenspace... Also they have all contributed to the TRP.. specially Garry. His track always brought a jump in TRPs. The 2 they are at today was a gradual process... where each actor contributed... but no matter what they try the Seerat angle is not bringing anything to the table.. But God knows why they are hell bent on retaining it no matter what 😮‍💨... 

Idk if Seerat angle isn't bringing anything but they will never get rid of it, itna mereko pata hai, just bring parallel tracks to neutralize and amp up the drama. 

Trp 0.5 ho jaati toh bhi nahi. Everytime one might feel this nasamajh nonsense ended, ek reminder: picture abhi baaki hai. They can tone it down but never get rid of it.

Trp can come without compromising on every actor's screenspace and shoddy writing where no character is consistent. Yeh innse naa ho pata yeh writers ki kamzori hai naaki Gauri ki acting ki.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Ikr... Gauri is such an amazing actress she definitely deserves more screenspace... Also they have all contributed to the TRP.. specially Garry. His track always brought a jump in TRPs. The 2 they are at today was a gradual process... where each actor contributed... but no matter what they try the Seerat angle is not bringing anything to the table.. But God knows why they are hell bent on retaining it no matter what 😮‍💨... 

Garry had brought a different charm to show. One can't just credit the lead pair for the TRP's. Its teamwork. Garry's track brought 1.7 Trp's for the 1st time.

And the story was always about love stories of 3 brothers with 3 sisters and that is why audience got hooked to it....But...Khair chodosmiley24smiley26

But seerat's ka angle is not working for them, whenever they show just seerat, trp's are affected. as nobody likes to see her shitty face, No body like the Ph's message to the society that its ok to have eyes on your sister's husband who also happens to be the brother of your husband and steal him.

I don't think the Trp audience would like to watch that sister always touchy with her brother in law and brother in law giving her leeway's...

And now since this 3rd angle has reached its peak, what is actually the PH planning to do?? Finish it (suggested by everyone) or continue with it and how?

And the question is if lust kumari still remains in the show, Will Angad this time draw boundaries and strictly tell her to F off which he should so ideally.

Edited by Reader17 - 6 months ago
A.Theepa thumbnail

Garry especially seery always bring down the trp . Only jail track get highest trp when Garry connected even that track Garry had less ss there’s so many suspects who’s behind Darji arrest that’s made the track interesting. If people really interested Garry as villain why his exposing track didn’t get much trp ?

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Garry especially seery always bring down the trp . Only jail track get highest trp when Garry connected even that track Garry had less ss there’s so many suspects who’s behind Darji arrest that’s made the track interesting. If people really interested Garry as villain why his exposing track didn’t get much trp ?

that 1.7 week had sahan divorce drama with Angad refusing to sign  and just one epi of Garry where he went out 

A.Theepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

that 1.7 week had sahan divorce drama with Angad refusing to sign  and just one epi of Garry where he went out 

ha that week episode focused on divorce . Personally I feel sorry for the actor still I don’t expect Garry return. Garry returns means Seerat becomes victim I don’t want that🙄

Edited by A.Theepa - 6 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/7djCgk-8DeY?si=0Hp_OMqQARXpo9nl 

Saw this funny BTS on YouTube just now 

Even I want to say

Drame Khatam Ho Nhi Ho Rhe Tum Logon ke 

But to makers smiley15

silence005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.