Posted: 4 months ago

Is Saif a better actor than Aamir, SRK, and Salman?

His Langda Tyagi>>>>>>any performance by the Khans

Also, his performance in Ek Haseena Thi is chilling to the core. Can't imagine anyone else pulling it off.

Discuss.

I think he’s way better than those other three useless hamming actors you mentioned. 

The thing with Saif, is that he adapts and isn’t burdened by a psychotic fan base. He won’t mind doing a supporting role and still come out shining. 

I personally think he’s a better actor than the other three Khans as well. Maybe in the 2000’s he was a step behind but today he’s way ahead 

SRK’s Swadesh > every other Khan’s all movies combined. 

My 2nd favorite Khan is of course Saifu. smiley27 Never get tired watching him be it in HSSH or DCH or HT or KHNH or Race. smiley16 Haven’t even mentioned few of his best performances yet. 

Hum Saath Saath Hain 

Dil Chahta Hai

Main Khiladi Tu Anari

Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein

When you have some downtime. Watching 20/30 minutes of these movies can be comforting. An they all had Saif 

If Saif had a better voice and some dancing skills, he mightve been ahead, and also luck by his side. 

Saif is the best part of DCH, HSSH,Omkara, KHNH( 

Infact the only good part in this otherwise awful movie), Tanaji. His Hum Tum is the best modern day romcom in Hindi Cinema. His negative role in Ek Hasina Thi is the most scary villain played by an A list actor. 

Recently I watched Kache dhaage and highly recommend it to anyone who didn’t watch it. Again, another wonderful performance by Saif. 

Kachhe Dhaage had Ajay Devgan too right ? One of my most impacting movie I saw growing up. There was a train scene with these 2 brothers. Some movies just stay with you for some performances. 

I have to add Salaam Namaste to the list. I miss Saif-Preity jodi. smiley27 It was soooo cute. 

I recommend watching Bazaar to enjoy Saif’s range. I loved the character he played, Shakun. Was so powerful 

His range is very wide.

The other Khans have stopped taking risks and they are typecast. What happened to Mr Bacchan once upon atimes is happening to the Khans now.

SRK played a variety of characters at the beginning and now he is not doing it.

Salman Khan doesn't take risks with the characterisation of the roles he is playing. 

Aamir has to bounce back. Remaking Forest Gump is a bad idea in these times when more people are exposed to the world cinema.

I've noticed ever since he started working with DP, none of the films worked except for the ones with DP. It's almost like SRK's case.