Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

I’m just going to leave this here cause I don’t care I love them ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

IMG_9534.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpegIMG_9535.jpeg

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Pasting a recent KJo interview. He talks about SRK’s influence in his life. Check 29:45 question and the interview there forward has many SRK references. But this question/answer around 29:45 is what I was referring to earlier. May be KJo and SRK’s friendship far beyond our interpretation of it. 

https://youtu.be/9s8TYmib0n4?si=-VU_0QLGbCw-3WZd

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot, Prerna, for this interesting interview smiley27

What do you mean with "May be KJo and SRK’s friendship far beyond our interpretation of it." What kind of  "interpretation" do you mean?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thanks a lot, Prerna, for this interesting interview smiley27

What do you mean with "May be KJo and SRK’s friendship far beyond our interpretation of it." What kind of  "interpretation" do you mean?

Many SRK fans are upset of his activities around social media w.r.t. liking anti-SRK stuff etc. and we call him backstabber, snake and what not. I truly think their friendship is much stronger than simply to be judged and declared broken by us. KJo’s admiration for SRK is a universal fact and true friends forget and forgive and move on. They are friends for 30+ yrs, and it takes two to tango for this long ! I dont think KJo is saying all these for camera OR because SRK’s had a tremendous year. 

I would like to hear SRK’s narrations on his friendship with KJo as well, but thanks to everything, SRK stopped being outspoken and stopped giving long interviews like this long back. May be we’ll hear his version in 5-10 yrs. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

As I don't read Karan's Twitter posts or Instagram (if he has one). I didn't get the feeling of 'betrayal' or 'snake'. Still, I think that they drifted a bit apart although I don't think in a judgemental way from SRK's side.

I would say that their friendship has a very brotherly touch with SRK being seven years Karan's senior, especially because Yash Uncle treated SRK like a son (maybe even more than he did with Karan)...and brothers can get estranged still preserving their brotherly bond.

Karan speaks of the past in that interview. In the whole interview, he said a lot of things I agree to and it seems to me that he is on the verge to start a new phase in his his professional life as producer and filmmaker...we will see.

There is no need for SRK to come to Karan's show. This year - at least - belongs to ShahRukh and his fans and those who like or love him. I think, also the rest of the year (and beyond) he publicly will only interact with fans on a personal level (the hosts of the press conferences and the Dubai events had been also SRK friends).

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

SRK not casting Kajol in his movies anymore also makes me wonder if their friendship is not as strong as it used to be.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Weren't they super close in the 90s? Not as much as SRK/Juhi but I remember SRK and Gauri were both heavily involved in Kajol's wedding. Only 50 people were invited to the ceremony including these two.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But SRK denies that. He mentioned in one of his interviews that when Aish was thrown out of Chalte Chalte and the project was jeopardized, Kajol came to his house to tell him that she’d be ready to do this with him if he needs, no questions asked. SRK was touched by that and they were as close friends as they seemed. 

I am sad their friendship soured due to the third wheel, Ajay though I like him he just shouldn’t have come between Raj-Simran and Rahul-Anjali. smiley7 I know I am being unreasonable, please don’t wake me up or correct me. smiley18

Tbf she is okay with Ajay's code of morals. Cannot see how their friendship could have been more than skin deep anyway. Rich people anyhow do whatever to maximise their profits. So if a stellar script came, they'd still do it imho

That said, SRK, Kajol, and KJo owes more to YRF for capitalising on the 90s liberalised-post-license-raj economy and globalisation to establish the NRI- nostalgia market with him as the central star of it. KJo and his filmmaking wouldn't exist without a DDLJ lol.