Finding Story

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Hey there!

I've been looking for some stories. One of them is as follows:

Riya has been in hiding/undercover and she saves the team from that bomb incident and takes them to Goa to help them train against Sikandar. She keeps them in a safe place and Arjun meets her for the first time there after Xora.

The second story is that Riya has a new identity as Rose and she goes after the team where she finds that Arjun often use fighting (this time in am underground wrestling ring) to take out his anger.

While they meet for the first time, Yeh tune Kya Kiya From once upon at time in Mumbai movie plays. 

The third story is that Riya is saved by Karan and Simran and they take her to their garage. They don't know each other's relation to Arjun and later when they meet. They pass by this dargaj of sorts where a fortune teller tells her something.

So if anyone remember these stories or have any new ones for me, please share here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First story is mine (I think) jindgi ek paheli ...

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

2nd is Lady in Red?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3968622

I think the story was re-wamped.

Tagging the author.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

2nd is Lady in Red?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3968622

I think the story was re-wamped.

Tagging the author.

rose wasn't Riya. That was another new character the writer has introduced Rosanna/rosy . And Aisha was sister of rosy and rosy Aisha Arjun were raised together, Aisha takes the team to Goa to catch sik not for training 

The dargah wala story is maybe by bloomie or someone else it's recent 

RiyaA123 thumbnail

I'll be reading it again I guess. My memory's bit distorted so I might be mixing some details.

But Thankyou so much for responding ❤️

RiyaA123 thumbnail

Sorry for the mixup, I've read so many stories and mostly it's Ariya or Arshi or Asya and so many couples so I might've forgotten that detail.

I do remember the penship and it was such an intriguing story with lots of song references within the story. Almost like a movie.

I'll read it and tell you if that was what I was looking for.

Thank you for responding. If you have a thread with all your stories links then I might bookmark it to read ❤️❤️❤️

I don't remember the name of the story with dargah scene so no idea who the writer is. Would you tag bloomie in case it's her's.

Hopefully she'll reply and tell me which one was it. I'm hooked on one of her story already ✨✨❤️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Sorry for the mixup, I've read so many stories and mostly it's Ariya or Arshi or Asya and so many couples so I might've forgotten that detail.

I do remember the penship and it was such an intriguing story with lots of song references within the story. Almost like a movie.

I'll read it and tell you if that was what I was looking for.

Thank you for responding. If you have a thread with all your stories links then I might bookmark it to read ❤️❤️❤️

I don't remember the name of the story with dargah scene so no idea who the writer is. Would you tag bloomie in case it's her's.

Hopefully she'll reply and tell me which one was it. I'm hooked on one of her story already ✨✨❤️

haha no issue 

Is it the lady in red the link posted above by bodhi? 

In forum page there are multiple fanfic index you can go through them 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Hey there!

I've been looking for some stories. One of them is as follows:

Riya has been in hiding/undercover and she saves the team from that bomb incident and takes them to Goa to help them train against Sikandar. She keeps them in a safe place and Arjun meets her for the first time there after Xora.

The second story is that Riya has a new identity as Rose and she goes after the team where she finds that Arjun often use fighting (this time in am underground wrestling ring) to take out his anger.

While they meet for the first time, Yeh tune Kya Kiya From once upon at time in Mumbai movie plays. 

The third story is that Riya is saved by Karan and Simran and they take her to their garage. They don't know each other's relation to Arjun and later when they meet. They pass by this dargaj of sorts where a fortune teller tells her something.

So if anyone remember these stories or have any new ones for me, please share here.

Hey no, haven't come across these,

You should check the ariya index. It will show up in the first couple of topics in the forum. Of course, it's a task but well the things we do for a good read🤷‍♀️😜

RiyaA123 thumbnail

I'm not really sure, might have to read and remember.

Hopefully it is. 

So has IF changed now? I mean what if I want to find a crossover story or a combined story? How would I find it?

And these indexes? Any link for them?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

I'm not really sure, might have to read and remember.

Hopefully it is. 

So has IF changed now? I mean what if I want to find a crossover story or a combined story? How would I find it?

And these indexes? Any link for them?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3210772

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108389

Index link 

Crossover story i doubt you can find maybe try searching in the search bar.