Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hrithik in yesterday's post: 

Easiest part - having a partner who is like-minded in thoughts and actions. Thank you Sa 

Saba in yesterday's post: Put pics n video of her music gig n danced her heart out again

Bole toh dono ne yahich kiya apne haters ko smiley14

https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1711964095316959233?t=qyY1CSxWcYw5fd1oCl_lJg&s=19

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I genuinely feel for the person writing such vile comments for Saba . The OP has some serious  issues in Life . 

Hrithik would be sorry to have such Fans . 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My 2 cents 

She photographs really bad. Her face seems almost always weird in stills. 

She seems fake edgy. Trying too hard sort. 

Lol @people insinuating she is doinh HR some favor by dating him! 

Yeah right as if anyone knew who Saba Azad was before she dated HR smiley36

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Fans smiley14

That special group thinks they have the right to decide how a celebrity should live. Like the celeb owes them anything in their private life. smiley36

Nahi ji

I am Hrithik fan aur wo kiske sath rahe ye hamko fark nahi padta. Minty ji bas jealous hain kyonki wo Hrithik ke sath parasocial relationship mein hai. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

I just want to say something.

Since some weeks people are really going for Minty.  Be it in her posts or away from hers. 

Like Okay Shi*t happened with the SRK thread back then. 

Everyone said what they wanted and Minty even left for a while.  

Whilst she was gone she was being trolled. Weeks in people are still at it. Right.. it's to the point of victimising her. Yeh, no- I'm not kidding. Yeh we all have issues with some people in the forum...but no one constantly goes after each other. 

No stone is left unturned to make remarks. 

Gotta move on people. 

People say crap about my fav. (AKKI) I love it.  Cos I don't want others to like him.  I'd be happy being his only fan.

Same way no one shud really get offended if your favs are dissed.

Alia and others get trolled really badly here. But only coz Saba is getting trolled by Minty. Boom.. she's the biggest villain in the forum for it. Come one .. non of us are angels.  We all get some form of saddistic pleasure in bashing and trolling or analysing and passing judgement on celebs. Sirf Minty hi rangeen nahin is mamle mein. We all are.  

And I shake hands with Minty on this one, what the.. is a Saba man. She atleast only called her a cartoon.. I wud have said alot worse.. providing I was bothered to. 

So let whats passed be in the past and move along. 

Peace out! 

And no, I'm not interesting in people opposing this view of mine on what I've said. I didn't want to, but in the end just how much head scratching could I do over this. And hence I've said what I had to after a lot of consideration. 

Edited by carisma2 - 7 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cari you are a true friendsmiley27

Love you loads!!!!!

Edited by mintyblue - 7 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Cari you are a true friendsmiley27

Love you loads!!!!!

smiley31

I've been seeing it for over a month.

But it's not stopping. And they don't realise how it's affecting. 

I see it, I know U since 6 months and I know when U are High or Low. 

This carry on childishness needs to stop here. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Nahi ji

I am Hrithik fan aur wo kiske sath rahe ye hamko fark nahi padta. Minty ji bas jealous hain kyonki wo Hrithik ke sath parasocial relationship mein hai. 

Parasocial bole toh smiley44

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I just want to say something.

Since some weeks people are really going for Minty.  Be it in her posts or away from hers. 

Like Okay Shi*t happened with the SRK thread back then. 

Everyone said what they wanted and Minty even left for a while.  

Whilst she was gone she was being trolled. Weeks in people are still at it. Right.. it's to the point of victimising her. Yeh, no- I'm not kidding. Yeh we all have issues with some people in the forum...but no one constantly goes after each other. 

No stone is left unturned to make remarks. 

Gotta move on people. 

People say crap about my fav. (AKKI) I love it.  Cos I don't want others to like him.  I'd be happy being his only fan.

Same way no one shud really get offended if your favs are dissed.

Alia and others get trolled really badly here. But only coz Saba is getting trolled by Minty. Boom.. she's the biggest villain in the forum for it. Come one .. non of us are angels.  We all get some form of saddistic pleasure in bashing and trolling or analysing and passing judgement on celebs. Sirf Minty hi rangeen nahin is mamle mein. We all are.  

And I shake hands with Minty on this one, what the.. is a Saba man. She atleast only called her a cartoon.. I wud have said alot worse.. providing I was bothered to. 

So let whats passed be in the past and move along. 

Peace out! 

And no, I'm not interesting in people opposing this view of mine on what I've said. I didn't want to, but in the end just how much head scratching could I do over this. And hence I've said what I had to after a lot of consideration. 

You don't have to interact. But I didn't see many people speak against the vileness exhibited in the anti SRK fan thread. So forgive me if your concern rings a little hollow. 

People at the receiving end then were/are also humans. 

FYI, mocking celebs has been an IF pasttine. And such mockery also gets trolled. Have you seen Katrina or Deepika or Alia threads?

So why is OP an exception?

Thirdly, OP opened a holier than thou thread after about bullying. Gaslighting to the extreme. So it didn't end with SRK thread. In Pardesi's thread, too, she dragged someone. Are we all just supposed to take it?

As you said, you're not willing to respond, so 🙏.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 7 months ago