Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

Aww poor me, no one likes me. Iā€™m not the one creating these nasty topics degrading women. Just accept that you are a jealous bully.

The topic opener is anything but a bully. 

She is a sweet person 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

The topic opener is anything but a bully. 

She is a sweet person 

She is not, as per her posting history. But she is quick to cry and claim people bully her, the irony. You are entitled to your opinion though and you have every right to like and support her. :)

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Funky personality is a put-on or rather overdoes it to seem to edgy n weird

Strange lady

Hrithik and Suzanne were sweet pair and looked genuinely in love till 2013 or so

Saba Azad is a misfit and reminds me of a cartoon character

Genuinely, even if Hrithik wanted a fun gf what stopped him from dating the hot n sexy beauties around him?

Not even abt looks, Saba seems a wannabe and tries too hard

and this time I'm not drunk...just analyzing

Just see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3yBoZmLcQzk

She's kind of those quirky people that are in their own world. Those kinds of people often really work with high maintenance types like Hrithik. 

Personally I feel both Suzy and Saba are too good for Hrithik, who's a bit too high on his horse.

Originally posted by: Sorein

She is not, as per her posting history. But she is quick to cry and claim people bully her, the irony. You are entitled to your opinion though and you have every right to like and support her. :)

aisay hee masti mazaaq may banaati hai aisi posts, to entertain the forum, without any malice 

dil ki bohut achchi ladki hai 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

now it's going at some other level 

lol

don't want to get personal 

but I hate when there r different rules for men and women

I never called Saba a cartoon, but just said something about her hairstyle 

I never said anything about Hrithik's gender in the first place. I think a 12-year gap when one of them is approaching 50 sounds a bit unbearable to me. If it helps, I largely think the same of Priyanka/Nick, though they are at least better matched in power dynamics. But if they all can make it work, good for them. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Never wanted to see a couple marry so badly. smiley36 Just to see the absolute meltdowns. 

I said this before in the prior thread on Saba. Hrithik loves her. Therefore, as Joey Tribbiani said, everyone else's opinion is a MOO point. 

https://youtu.be/62necDwQb5E?si=08ZyxhYtLC1IBfY2

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Honestly everyone....I think her and that guy Suzanne is dating would look sooo good together. They both have weird faces and give me loser vibes. They somehow really match each other smiley37

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Never wanted to see a couple marry so badly. smiley36 Just to see the absolute meltdowns. 

Aisi koi baat nahi

Minty sirf fun karti hai aap logon ko khush karnay kay liye

asal may Minty aik bohut samajhdaar, mazboot aur chitaan jaisay hoslay wali ladki hai 

yeh sadma toh buss chutkiyon may hans Kar sehh Jaye gi

šŸ˜Ž

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Aisi koi baat nahi

Minty sirf fun karti hai aap logon ko khush karnay kay liye

asal may Minty aik bohut samajhdaar, mazboot aur chitaan jaisay hoslay wali ladki hai 

yeh sadma toh buss chutkiyon may hans Kar sehh Jaye gi

šŸ˜Ž

Yes, she's a gem all right. smiley36 Opening threads guaranteed to get attention. 

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes, she's a gem all right. smiley36 Opening threads guaranteed to get attention. 

Attention waatention ka nahi pataa, lekin hosla forsure chitaan jaisa mazboot hai šŸ˜Ž

Edited by Beywakoof - 6 months ago