Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Will Ranbir use this as a good alibi to finally kill off Alia and trade her in for someone he really wants?

How a parent raises their kid....is personal......Bira shouldn't have discussed it....but I find nothing wrong in it.....I hold the cards letters gifts that my parents sent me .....very close to my heart......Raha will love those.....No one's parents live for ever....and these things bring some solace.....they say when a parent dies....a part of your heart dies with them and you are never whole again......anything and everything that they leave behind for us is precious and should be cherished for ever...smiley27

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very stupid thing to troll Alia for - you gotta do better. There is a lot more troll worthy content around 

This is actually really sweet 

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Very stupid thing to troll Alia for - you gotta do better. There is a lot more troll worthy content around 

This is actually really sweet 

IKR....smiley24

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How a parent raises their kid....is personal......Bira shouldn't have discussed it....but I find nothing wrong in it.....I hold the cards letters gifts that my parents sent me .....very close to my heart......Raha will love those.....No one's parents live for ever....and these things bring some solace.....they say when a parent dies....a part of your heart dies with them and you are never whole again......anything and everything that they leave behind for us is precious and should be cherished for ever...smiley27

Of course you don’t. Why would you when it comes to nepos

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So cute smiley27

Lol can’t believe she gets bashed for this too smiley24

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Of course you don’t. Why would you when it comes to nepos

When it comes to a mother-child relationship....everyone should be spared ....but I know its too much to ask from u....carry on.....I just gave my opinion......u are free to bash her...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So cute smiley27

Lol can’t believe she gets bashed for this too smiley24

Should I do her pooja then?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Should I do her pooja then?

You are already doing it. it’s called “Ninda Stuti” which means Praising the Divine through Scolding, abusing, questioning and making compassions. it always is done out of love. Love for the Divine.smiley36

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

I have been lately thinking to do this too