Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Lol, so Raha has homework waiting to bombard her the moment she can start reading. 👀

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

It's a bit late for Alia to mysteriously die and Raha to try and unite Ranbir-Deepika while Ranveer graciously bows out of the scene

If Aloo is writing emails, uniting RK-DP isn't what she is writing. She is probably egging Raha to win all the medals the school provides to defeat DP's kids. If DO's kids gets 100/100 in painting class, you should have the subject name changed to Raha Kapoor

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 7 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Scrapbooking but make it digital 

So reductive and stupid 

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I found it a cute gesture

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

That’s rather sweet actually 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a great idea..  

Belive me.. My kids are older now and  I so want to revisit old memories but I don't remember much...:(   I was too lazy to write in my diary. 

Email sounds very easy to do. 

And It will be so much fun to read when WE are older... and want to live those moments again. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

She is probably egging Raha to win all the medals the school provides to defeat DP's kids. 

Well, considering she is Isha Ambani's business partner now, that won't be difficult. Jana to Ambani School hi hai.

She might get the medals delivered home before the competition even takes placesmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

If Aloo is writing emails, uniting RK-DP isn't what she is writing. She is probably egging Raha to win all the medals the school provides to defeat DP's kids. If DO's kids gets 100/100 in painting class, you should have the subject name changed to Raja Kapoor

Dear Raha, your Deepika Auntie’s daughter got 3 awards. But don’t worry, principal ji promised me 4 awards for you.  Wipe it off 🫶🏽

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Well, considering she is Isha Ambani's business partner now, that won't be difficult. Jana to Ambani School hi hai.

She might get the medals delivered home before the competition even takes placesmiley36

When did Alia replace Priyanka as Isha's rent-a-BFF?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

When did Alia replace Priyanka as Isha's rent-a-BFF?

When Isha bought 49% stake in Edamamesmiley36

And Ranbir is besties with Akash Ambani (?). The elder Ambani boy (Isha's twin), I keep mixing up their names.

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago