Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Looks like a film for single dads? I may be single but not a dad. Skippppp

Great background music tho. Instant love. Will go find it now. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Papa looks angry 99% of the time in the trailer. I wonder what future stepmother did wrong

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Papa looks angry 99% of the time in the trailer. I wonder what future stepmother did wrong

Why are you like this? 😭 I am dying. smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In a different world Id move heaven and earth for Mrunal smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In a different world Id move heaven and earth for Mrunal smiley36

I knew it! It’s Definitely the childbearing hips on the cute face. She has an innocent smile, also.  

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched it on mute, Mrunal looks pretty here. 

The kiss was not mutual, seems like she is after him while he looks dead when she is kissing him, I'm not even sure what to make out of it. It is too early to guess anything. Ofcourse I watched it on mute. 

My first reaction was to jump into the screen and cut his Mophead on his head, didn't like Nani's hairstyle. 

Idk who is the director for this movie and what are the previous movies of this director, based on that only I can guess how the movie is going to be..blah or good. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely a movie I would like to watch. It seems that it is the director Shouryuv's first (and mostly director's firsts are a treat to watch - in my experience).

Nani certainly won't disappoint me (he didn't with his short human life in Eega, neither did he in Gentleman and he didn't in his last one, Dasara - also a directorial debut film!). I already like him as a "hi nanna" smiley1

Ha! December will be an exciting movie-month!