Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looks like a film for single dads? I may be single but not a dad. Skippppp
Great background music tho. Instant love. Will go find it now.
Papa looks angry 99% of the time in the trailer. I wonder what future stepmother did wrong
Originally posted by: 6EPFN7M54ZZA3KIR
Papa looks angry 99% of the time in the trailer. I wonder what future stepmother did wrong
Why are you like this? 😭 I am dying. 
In a different world Id move heaven and earth for Mrunal 
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
In a different world Id move heaven and earth for Mrunal
I knew it! It’s Definitely the childbearing hips on the cute face. She has an innocent smile, also.
Just watched it on mute, Mrunal looks pretty here.
The kiss was not mutual, seems like she is after him while he looks dead when she is kissing him, I'm not even sure what to make out of it. It is too early to guess anything. Ofcourse I watched it on mute.
My first reaction was to jump into the screen and cut his Mophead on his head, didn't like Nani's hairstyle.
Idk who is the director for this movie and what are the previous movies of this director, based on that only I can guess how the movie is going to be..blah or good.
Definitely a movie I would like to watch. It seems that it is the director Shouryuv's first (and mostly director's firsts are a treat to watch - in my experience).
Nani certainly won't disappoint me (he didn't with his short human life in Eega, neither did he in Gentleman and he didn't in his last one, Dasara - also a directorial debut film!). I already like him as a "hi nanna" 
Ha! December will be an exciting movie-month!
Pooja Meri Jaan- Mrunal Thakur and Huma...
https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739
Hai jawani toh ishq hona hai first look- Varun Dhawan Pooja Hegde Mrunal Thakur https://www.instagram.com/p/DW0sULSjBsS/...
https://x.com/whynotcinemass_/status/2044413114331074673?s=46 don’t they have conversations beforehand ?
Watch the video as the caption does not justice to how glowingly they both speak about him https://x.com/i/status/2041523780317769850
0