Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Part-2 

Nice update..

Geet got engagement with abishek who is neighbour of Handas ..

Geet told about her studies and requested abishek to continue her studies...

Maan and reyansh are fighting, geet seen maan  has bleading blood and tried to stop the fight...

Waiting for next update...

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 2

Oops it was an accident khamkha me i hoped that Maan must be saying somethingsmiley19

I feel Maan likes Geet maybe because how he reacted in prologue

In past he is very formal with Geet

Annie is awesome love her she made Geet sit beside Maan

Lekin Geet ne kuch bhi nhi bola whole ride me

Geet's life is going through a very rough patch feel bad for her. Financial problem and now this new marriage issue

Her mother is such a typical selfish woman she fixed Geet's marriage with Abhishek

Abhishek used to be Geet's neighbor

His questions were filled with concern but something about him is making me wary

Did Abhishek actually want to know about geet's liking? 

Poor geet didn't have time to crush or like someone but feel she is attracted towards Maan unknowingly maybe

Liked that Abhishek has no problems with Geet continuing her education

In college Geet is getting bullied by Diya nd Anika

Wow they reserve seats so that they can sit next to Maan now Geet didn't notice and sat after Maan

Both girls are so irritating Maan had to go away 

Geet notices Maan quite attentively nd tells herself to concentrate on study 

Pinky dragged Geet to see drama of Reyansh nd Maan

Geet is not interested she has seen a lot of college feud between the boys

Reyansh is so stupid he completely forgot logic in his jealousy and insecurities

Natasha sent Maan loveletter and this Reyansh is showing off by picking fight with Maan

Ohhh their fight got physical and Maan got hurt his hand is bleeding

Out of anger Maan even pushed annie way

Geet is furious now

Geet notices and decided to intervene since everyone there just seem to enjoy the drama

What will be Maan's reactions? 

Thanks for tagging. Do continue the story loving it so far teenage maaneet is cute

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good of geet to stop them 

Most guys in my batch respected me since I always allowed them to photocopy my notes or teach them for free 

So I would just come in btw ...the boys 

Uff most of the fights are due to ego

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Sorry for late comment... Diwali tak aisa hi chalega 😄

Awesome update

Geet is behaving like timid in front of maan ... Understand that she doesn't talk much or never talked with maan before but she is so much lost that she is not her self also...maybe Maan touch did that 

Geet sitting with maan in front ... All thanks to aniee

Oh so geets mom find dulha for her ... Geet agreed as abhi agreed for her study .... well geet hv not much option either 

Feeling bad for geet she is only 19 n facing so much n her mom is like that ... N now this abhi... Is going to be good or bad that time will tell 

I sometime think maan observe geet but her timid behaviour made him react like that... Seat wala.. issue ... N geet thinking otherwise 

OMG geet shouted ... I love it ..  atleast she is reacting ... Maan small injury effect her so much ...

Nicely written update ... Explaining geets thoughts very well 

Thanks for tagging 😀

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update!  Thank you!  So poor Geet has been forced to get engaged.  Yes, her Prince Charming seems to not have noticed her much yet.  Glad she turned into a Sherri at the end, perhaps now Maan will notice her a bit more.  

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb part 

So geet is engaged now with Abhishek 

Maan and his fight 

Waiting next how story take turn

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update. Geet is geeting engage to Abhishek. It's sad that she has to sacrifice her dreams and desire in this little age. Maan is so egoistic and rude. Thanks for update

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice beginning. i want to know who wants to marry geet. geet ki mummy thoda kam daant sakti hain kya. love annie's character here

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wah wah....such a filmi scene of college fight. Geet is now super angry at the situation and people. ky maan pighalega?

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

NOTE :  Thanks to everyone who has read and commented. 💜

Wanted to update this today, but my mind is still heavily preoccupied with the ongoing conflict and tragedy in Palestine. My heart is numb in pain, words aren't really coming out...And so I have reached the door of writer's block. However, trying to update Chapter 3 ASAP from the drafts. Stay tuned 😊

This story is being continued so far because of your support. Do remember your each reaction and comment is the deciding factor for the upcoming chapters as well. 🙇‍♀️

[PS: If you are active on any social media, please help raise awareness about the mass genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians taking place. Prayers, love, and respect are the least we can offer now.]

Edited by WaveTeal - 7 months ago