Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Writers might have better things, to filter & adapt from OG turkish plots into KA than this OTT rifle shot, kid turning violent, Viaan sent to jail for sake of leap separation.. smiley3 This story is of two architects office drama that premise is lost now..

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Writers might have better things, to filter & adapt from OG turkish plots into KA than this OTT rifle shot, kid turning violent, Viaan sent to jail for sake of leap separation.. smiley3 This story is of two architects office drama that premise is lost now..

The OG had separate tracks for rifle shot, marriage and separation. Desi version combined them all into a 3 in one. These third wheel stories are so done and dusted but obviously as Aditi said, the makers think this is the way to pull in the masses. OG also had a third wheel, I think it is safe to say that other than a few random changes this version is still following the OG. 

If they had allowed this show to continue on its subtle, niche path, they could have shown Katha having a PLAN... , to make Aarav, with the help of this new entry realise that Viaan is the best for him. But that I suppose doesn't have enough dhum tananana for mass appeal. Also, this new guy apparently is a popular actor, he wouldn't have taken this up unless it's a meaty role. He's probably hoping for a role like Abhinav of YRKKH. 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think it would be Samaar only.There were news of him getting a new show.He also realised that nothing good will be shown so better quit .Why to waste time and energy doing a show which is going downhill.I won't be surprised if Aditi also leaves the show.

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I think it would be Samaar only.There were news of him getting a new show.He also realised that nothing good will be shown so better quit .Why to waste time and energy doing a show which is going downhill.I won't be surprised if Aditi also leaves the show.

I suggest aditi and adnan too leave this show for that sab tv wala new show with samar... Maybe also take jenny too 🫣🥹

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abca19510

There wasn't any other way of leap. Viaan would not leave, Katha can't leave the town so, this was the only way. And, now, no one can say Viaan didn't repent enough. 

But, thing is that, in reality, anyone will move on but, its a show, so, we can expect them to unite as Aditi said in the article . I would not like to see Viaan going after Katha "hey lets marry". I can see him in love with Katha and remembering her and time spent with her. Katha might make first move because she feels guilty for being harsh on Viaan. At the end of the day, circumstances will push them togather like it happened before. 

Katha shouting at viaan to get out was enough for him to realise the damage is done and their relationship is broken. He even had monologue about how his katha jugnu is pushing back in darkness. The jail part was so unnecessary and irrelevant.

And I guess he is in jail because he accidentally shot garewal. This further proves how cunning, selfish garewals are. Yuvraj was also in jail and he had knowingly attacked viaan but viaan took away all the charges and garewals sent him jail for just an accident. Atleast they could have returned favour.

The role of katha here is very questionable. I can understand that she shouted out of anger, that she broke up with viaan out of her fears but why she kept mum when viaan was going to jail. Why she didn't told to garewals to end this matter as she has broken up with him already.

In this whole sequence, katha has come across as downright stupid, cunning, manipulative, selfish and attention seeker woman. I dont want to appear as mean here but I feel that even katha's child aarav has come across as stupid and selfish. I mean he is shown as more mature and understanding than other children of his age in the past on many occasions.

Out of all I was expecting that atleast batman would understand his robin but he just heard robin has hurt his mother in the past in some way  and boom! He exploded like a bomb which is very unlikely. The first reaction of any child in situation would have been sadness not anger. Knowing Aarav, he would have demanded atleast explanation from robin but no, he went all crazy on robin. Imagine amongst all the rant of papa, all the pining, all the ways to bring them together, its all his mother who he over cares for, over protect her, and over of everything. There is no place of third person in their life.

This mother son duo doesn't deserve viaan at all, period.

And viaan, I thought after his monologue at garewals, he understood that its over but no. Isko abhi aur beizzati karani hai apni. He is still a majnu and he still expecting katha to wait for him. Poor guy gonna get shock of his life to see katha has already moved on with another guy. 

All this is so heart breaking and it gives an opposite message. Be a douchebag and world will salute you but be a kind human the world will crush you. Go after lust nobody will point a finger at you but go after love everyone will throw stones at you.

This is horrible. Let katha and aarav rot in hell for this.

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Katha shouting at viaan to get out was enough for him to realise the damage is done and their relationship is broken. He even had monologue about how his katha jugnu is pushing back in darkness. The jail part was so unnecessary and irrelevant.

And I guess he is in jail because he accidentally shot garewal. This further proves how cunning, selfish garewals are. Yuvraj was also in jail and he had knowingly attacked viaan but viaan took away all the charges and garewals sent him jail for just an accident. Atleast they could have returned favour.

The role of katha here is very questionable. I can understand that she shouted out of anger, that she broke up with viaan out of her fears but why she kept mum when viaan was going to jail. Why she didn't told to garewals to end this matter as she has broken up with him already.

In this whole sequence, katha has come across as downright stupid, cunning, manipulative, selfish and attention seeker woman. I dont want to appear as mean here but I feel that even katha's child aarav has come across as stupid and selfish. I mean he is shown as more mature and understanding than other children of his age in the past on many occasions.

Out of all I was expecting that atleast batman would understand his robin but he just heard robin has hurt his mother in the past in some way  and boom! He exploded like a bomb which is very unlikely. The first reaction of any child in situation would have been sadness not anger. Knowing Aarav, he would have demanded atleast explanation from robin but no, he went all crazy on robin. Imagine amongst all the rant of papa, all the pining, all the ways to bring them together, its all his mother who he over cares for, over protect her, and over of everything. There is no place of third person in their life.

This mother son duo doesn't deserve viaan at all, period.

And viaan, I thought after his monologue at garewals, he understood that its over but no. Isko abhi aur beizzati karani hai apni. He is still a majnu and he still expecting katha to wait for him. Poor guy gonna get shock of his life to see katha has already moved on with another guy. 

All this is so heart breaking and it gives an opposite message. Be a douchebag and world will salute you but be a kind human the world will crush you. Go after lust nobody will point a finger at you but go after love everyone will throw stones at you.

This is horrible. Let katha and aarav rot in hell for this.

I am leaving Grewals for now. Maybe Katha has actually broke ties with them. Also, I am sure they will provide some flashback content of the leap period to justify why she was unable to help Viaan to get out of the jail. 

Right now, this show for all intents and purposes is like other ITV shows where, there is no logic and especially no correlation with the past events. Aarav was so matured and understanding and now, he is just any other kid without any brain. I can somewhat understand his trauma, his mother first told him that she and Viaan can't be togather which broke him. Then, she didn't want him to talk with his Robin and then, he heard this and assumed it was something big. But, what is point of all this analysis when it doesn't fit with his character traits. 

And, Katha is basically proving Teji right for her advice to Viaan. These single mothers have no space for any third person in their life. 

By playing their entire progress in reverse, they were literally undoing everything. Now, all the past events are irrelevant. And, I am not buying this. 

And, Aditi is also annoyed by this development which can be easily deduced from her interview article. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abca19510

I am leaving Grewals for now. Maybe Katha has actually broke ties with them. Also, I am sure they will provide some flashback content of the leap period to justify why she was unable to help Viaan to get out of the jail. 

Right now, this show for all intents and purposes is like other ITV shows where, there is no logic and especially no correlation with the past events. Aarav was so matured and understanding and now, he is just any other kid without any brain. I can somewhat understand his trauma, his mother first told him that she and Viaan can't be togather which broke him. Then, she didn't want him to talk with his Robin and then, he heard this and assumed it was something big. But, what is point of all this analysis when it doesn't fit with his character traits. 

And, Katha is basically proving Teji right for her advice to Viaan. These single mothers have no space for any third person in their life. 

By playing their entire progress in reverse, they were literally undoing everything. Now, all the past events are irrelevant. And, I am not buying this. 

And, Aditi is also annoyed by this development which can be easily deduced from her interview article. 

Exactly my point. All the main characters have taken just opposite turn suddenly and acting weird which is so against their character trait.

Adnan and aditi also look unconvinced. Its very evident from their interviews. Lol! Aditi literally said show was catering to elite viewers at first but now it will appeal more mass viewers. She just chose smart words otherwise she wants to say show has become ghatiya and cheapsmiley37

Till date I have not missed a single episode but now I am just too disappointed. They should think about their loyal fan base before doing any stupidity.

I am feeling terrible for viaan already since last few episodes and now to think his heart will break further seeing katha happily engaged to someone else....god! I dnt even want to think about it. The more I think, the more I hate katha and aarav.

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aditi’s disappointment is clear from her interview, adnan too in one interview mentioned that you may not like it how the story develops( I think he was referring to loyal audience). How can they attract mass audience now out of the blue? This is the problem with these type of shows. They have already established a fan base amd now changing the story to suit the masses is just going to shove the loyal ones than attract new. I think the channel/ ph everyone should be clear from the beginning as to what type of serial they want it to make and who the target audience is and stick to it. If under trp pressure they try to ruin it I don’t think it will help greatly. This is from my experience of watching another not too much  non sense serial and it’s fate.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They want to catch mass audience but masses doesn't like selfish FL and usko toh bilkul like nahi karti Jo gives helpless look to kid, they hate video game on kids hand, especial hate arises when FL's cheats vola vala MLsmiley36how can they even brinng audience with this Kathasmiley39