Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

The JAwaan one was proved to be false but still delusional ash fans are still smiley37 now rajamouli smiley37ya she gets offered the big roles and she prefers to sit at home with that botoxed face smiley36

Just because no one is offering roles to Rani except her husband, does not mean it is the same for Ash.

Ash was offered Jawan and it is already well-documented in the media. The director is a huge fan of Ash and even the character was named Aishwarya.

https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/1541710024757891078  The director said Deepika was offered first just the same way Shahrukh later said Rani was the first choice for Chalte Chalte, that's how the industry works. And South media has reported the news about Rajamouli Ash movie, they don't then have a connection with Bollywood.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 6 months ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’ll never understand her choices 

She has given up her career for Aaradhya. That girl is 12 years old now and in a few years will go to college and Ash will feel lonely af then. She needs to get a life beyond her daughter.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She has given up her career for Aaradhya. That girl is 12 years old now and in a few years will go to college and Ash will feel lonely af then. She needs to get a life beyond her daughter.

That’s sad. I don’t even see Aaradhya as someone with an “extraordinary” future. Ash should capitalize on her own star value before she gets to the point where she’s jobless and fully dependent on the Bachchans 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That’s sad. I don’t even see Aaradhya as someone with an “extraordinary” future. Ash should capitalize on her own star value before she gets to the point where she’s jobless and fully dependent on the Bachchans 

she's the richest actress in India by net worth and has over 850 crores worth assets. She never has to depend on bachchans for anything. As far as Aaradhya's future is concerned, she's just a kid and I'm sure she'll to well in whatever profession she chooses.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

she's the richest actress in India by net worth and has over 850 crores worth assets. She never has to depend on bachchans for anything. As far as Aaradhya's future is concerned, she's just a kid and I'm sure she'll to well in whatever profession she chooses.

I’m sure Aaradhya will do well, I’m just saying I don’t see an “extraordinary” career for her the way Ash’s rise/story was 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley36 phekne ma neeraj chopra ko bhi peeeeeeche chordia 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Just because no one is offering roles to Rani except her husband, does not mean it is the same for Ash.

Ash was offered Jawan and it is already well-documented in the media. The director is a huge fan of Ash and even the character was named Aishwarya.

https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/1541710024757891078  The director said Deepika was offered first just the same way Shahrukh later said Rani was the first choice for Chalte Chalte, that's how the industry works. And South media has reported the news about Rajamouli Ash movie, they don't then have a connection with Bollywood.

Director of Jawaan has said on tape Deepika was always the first choice for the film.

I don't know about Rajamouli, but you're making claims which have been rebutted by Attlee himself.

BTW, Rajamouli is not someone who hides these issues. He was outspoken about Sri rejecting Bahubali.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 6 months ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Yet she found time to do ADHM and Fanney Khan. Why blame her bad choices on her daughter?