Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

arjun villain?? smiley44 toh ajay akshay and ranveer kya hain? smiley37

copssmiley36

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Heropanti 2 and Baaghi 2, just life mein ek baar dekhni chahiye, to appreciate the other stuff in life🙃

Arjun is ok-ish in stoic roles like Sandeep and Pinky, where he doesn't have to emote, even in Ishaqzaade (now that I think of it, Parineeti smh managed to make him decent actor) but when he has to express, bichaare se nahi hota, and no one is getting the memo. If like Alia getting the feminist characters written especially for her because of her privilege(acc to speculations), they should write stoic characters for Arjun and use directors like Dibakar Banerjee who are good at bringin the good in their actors.

alia se yaad aya heck.ak.was decent in 2 states too may be not so much expressive role

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

LOL

Imagining that made me laugh!

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer should be after Deepika in the billing order

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seems like Ranveer has quite a long role in the film, he was there on the first day of shoot and was shooting the first schedule with rohit and ajay, now he had gone to hyderabad to shoot the climax 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm most excited to see Ranveer and Kareena finally sharing the screen. Someone needs to cast them in a movie together. Why have we never gotten that pairing yet??? But we're forced to see the same boring pairs over and over again, especially the ones with zero chemistry. Ranveer and Kareena's dynamic onscreen energies would be fun to watch and I bet they'd have great chemistry.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I'm most excited to see Ranveer and Kareena finally sharing the screen. Someone needs to cast them in a movie together. Why have we never gotten that pairing yet??? But we're forced to see the same boring pairs over and over again, especially the ones with zero chemistry. Ranveer and Kareena's dynamic onscreen energies would be fun to watch and I bet they'd have great chemistry.

That would be interesting 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

Oh god, yes. I would love to see them together.  Hope they share at least a scene together in this one. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also i think they all have very small roles here apart from Ajay and Arjun Kapoor.

Kareena's role was insignificant in the last one.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But what is Tigers role? This is probably last of Singham so maybe Tiger will be next cop? Or shown to be Singhams son ?