Posted: 4 months ago

Are Alia Ranbir couple goals? Alia seems more insecure about her weight makeup and height after marriage 

I found this video
i just wanted to know your opinion don’t bash me 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFOqMkpajl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If a guy isn't romanticizing you by calling you dal tadka, kandha, achaar, then what even is the point of existence!?

They are goals….. in terms of what to avoid. 

Originally posted by Maharani69

If a guy isn't romanticizing you by calling you dal tadka, kandha, achaar, then what even is the point of existence!?

Your future man to you smiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10wV-lCLGw

no couple is ever couple goals for me smiley36

Originally posted by Maharani69

At least he excluded garlic smiley36

Everyone should be their own couple goals 

Originally posted by priya185

Are Alia Ranbir couple goals? Alia seems more insecure about her weight makeup and height after marriage 

I found this video
i just wanted to know your opinion don’t bash me 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFOqMkpajl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Of course...smiley37......as if you don't know what this forum thinks about Ranbir-Alia as a couple??

I like Shaitan's threads better who has the guts to openly get Ranlia bashed and not under the pretense of knowing the opinion on them as a couple.....smiley37

Just my opinion on you wanting to know this forum's opinion...smiley36

Nope. 

While I love both of them as actors, they do not reflect couple goals for me. 

Before I say more, I really need to clarify that this is mere speculation before outward appearances. What we see is a slice of public life. We do not see their private lives and do not know how things are behind closed doors. I could be way off base here. 

- Ranbir often seems aloof and disinterested, while Alia seems totally into him. Their relationship appears lopsided. 

- Ranbir has made many WTF statements that appear disrespectful and disparaging of Alia and misogynistic in nature. One or two are forgivable Repeating is a pattern. 

- While I am a huge proponent of agedoes not matter; the ten-year age gap is a lot and telling with them. After dallying about, Ranbir seems to have settled for the sake of family, having children, or both - but not for being a good husband or father. Alia seems to have it all - career, desirable husband and family - but they don't seem to be on the same page. Were Ranbir younger - he wouldn't have felt the pressure to marry when he's disinterested or not ready. Were Alia older - she would have a better gauge of herself and her partner to avoid settling. 

A mismatched, unequal, controlling, dominating, misogynistic, kind of couple goals. 

No woman deserves such a relationship.