Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

How many more atyachars will happen on poor abla mard Dr Birla. Ab bas bhi karo. We get it.. he's the most tortured soul in this entire show, who was wronged by everyone, his mother, his family, Akshara, Abhinav Aarohi, Abhir, Roohi, Goenkas, Muskaan, unborn baby Sharma etc etc etc. smiley39

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So trp decreased and unborn baby became target🀣

Trp might have increased if concentration is on akshnav baby...and akshara fighting for her baby..bt wat they made herπŸ˜‘  

I agree akshara is flipper..after abhinav died she lost her brain cells n writers made her flip every single dayπŸ˜ͺ bt MFπŸ˜‘  abhimanyu is not doodh ka dhula...i wonder how MF treats him as god and feel that he was redeemed..where is the redemptionπŸ™„ literally they r using asian paints to white wash him n making him sasta version of abhinav..yeah i liked when i read he left birla house bt i dont hw much effective it is as im not watching these fillers...

Abhimanyu is root cause of every thing...bt he is hailed even he sneezed( in MF )πŸ™„ bt ready with guns when akshara make mistakes..im also not liking akshara in recent bt the way they treat her in MF is too much..akshara was right to board a bus, she was right when she took abhinav help(im not talking abt practical life ) she was right when she felt abhinav will be father figure to abhir.she is right when she want to marry him for her kid. She is right when she want to move on with person who loved her unconditionally, she was right when she fell in love with him, she was right when she consummated with her husband..she was right if she want to move on with her ex who she thinks she is redeemed...what is not right is timing..her impulsive decisions..her lack of confidence..she thinks she cant handle kids alone..she begging to her so called maa is wrong..thought of aborting her kid for another kid is.wrong..she has her share of mistakes..both abhira r toxic to each other..they bring each other bad sides out...bt calling her out n doing pooja for abhi is not right..its not akshara prblm if he had not moved on..he didnt meet achi aurath so he didnt move.on..just becz he didnt moved on doesnt mean he is world greatest lover.

Sry for rant...once n leap yr i go to mf..after reading those pov my bp shoots up which makes me rant like this

Edited by MiniCupcake - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8