Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

But ppl r saying Karthik is worst than AbM and a biggest flipper like Mimi and BP ? 

Btw   Even Ar was ready to get married to this not anymore Dr for Ruhi smiley29 and then her expressions , actions are nothing less than Flipshu ..but later in kasauli she realised Ma ,beta are not trust worthy and accepted the reality. I would have loved her more if she left the house immediately after MJ’s indecent proposal to AbN at kasauli ! But am glad she finally left that booth house , is this a hint that Birla’s will be wiped off in next Gen ?

hey what u doing here. You needed in trp thread πŸ˜‚.. come make some posts there πŸ˜‚

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey what u doing here. You needed in trp thread πŸ˜‚.. come make some posts there πŸ˜‚

For my own mental peace I stopped posting  in that place ,but reading the blame game on unborn kid i did post  in trp thread today .. smiley36 will tag u 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Actions speak louder than words ,her actions are really confusing for the viewers ,she said papa ne mama Ko bahuth strong banakar gaya then why is she ready to get married within 2mnths after his death ? She gave lambi bashan on phone about Ma ki mamta but then waiting for him without eating , feeding him ?? She was begging Mj to accept her kid from her 2nd husband ,even in the precap she was begging again n running away from Mj. I don’t think Mj can be blamed alone here.  No consistency ,she is such a weak character. She should get the scenes what Ar is getting but FL looks completely spineless and Moral less ! 

Am not saying this to u ..just writing what I feel about Ak .😊

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Actions speak louder than words ,her actions are really confusing for the viewers ,she said papa ne mama Ko bahuth strong banakar gaya then why is she ready to get married within 2mnths after his death ? She gave lambi bashan on phone about Ma ki mamta but then waiting for him without eating , feeding him ?? She was begging Mj to accept her kid from her 2nd husband ,even in the precap she was begging again n running away from Mj. I don’t think Mj can be blamed alone here.  No consistency ,she is such a weak character. She should get the scenes what Ar is getting but FL looks completely spineless and Moral less ! 

Am not saying this to u ..just writing what I feel about Ak .😊

Wait... Ak said papa strong bana kar gaye hai? 

Did she say that today? 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But ppl r saying Karthik is worst than AbM and a biggest flipper like Mimi and BP ? 

Btw   Even Ar was ready to get married to this not anymore Dr for Ruhi smiley29 and then her expressions , actions are nothing less than Flipshu ..but later in kasauli she realised Ma ,beta are not trust worthy and accepted the reality. I would have loved her more if she left the house immediately after MJ’s indecent proposal to AbN at kasauli ! But am glad she finally left that booth house , is this a hint that Birla’s will be wiped off in next Gen ?

Karthik has made his share of mistakes too. Some of them were really despicable.. like handing over Keerti's kid to Naira and let his sister think she lost her child for the second time. But Karthik was definitely loyal to Naira, even to a fault. Unlike Akshara who keeps flipping every other day. And unlike Abhimanyu Birla, Karthik started off as a very good character, with a well fleshed out story and arc. 

Moving on is not the issue. Aarohi didn't jump into marry Abhimanyu a month or two after Neil's death. She mourned her husband, respected him and lived with dignity for 6 years. Only after years she thought about a second chance at life, for her daughter's sake. That comes across as relatable. That's how people function. Not like Akshara who agrees to get married grandly as soon as her husband passed away because someone asked her to, romancing her ex in the name of dosti and her kid and has no stand of her own.

janecastle thumbnail

Do different people write Akshara's character on different days. On odd days, she goes around trying to kill one child for other, begging people to accept her child and acting like a pathetic loser. On even days, she loves both her children, she remembers her dead husband and is generally more tolerable. Decide karlo bhai which narrative you want to stick with.

Chaitu.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Wait... Ak said papa strong bana kar gaye hai? 

Did she say that today? 

In today’s episode !

Papa nahi tho kya Hua ,papa ne mamma ko strong bana ke gaya hai !   And then next min she is waiting for AbM to come and she is feeding him smiley29

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

In today’s episode !

Papa nahi tho kya Hua ,papa ne mamma ko strong bana ke gaya hai !   And then next min she is waiting for AbM to come and she is feeding him smiley29

Ha mamma itni strong hai ki she tried to kill the unborn baby and goes around doing this these days..

https://twitter.com/lilliesrellief/status/1714493321127907422

Abhinav must be cursing the day he decided to get on that bus. Kaisi pagal aurat se mila uss din. Now the poor baby will have to suffer too.