Will Abhir survive the accident?

Poll

Will Abhir be part of Gen 4?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

I know discussing deaths of characters is quite against CoC... But there is full fledged article talking about exit of the Abhir's character... smiley36.

But anyways, I have rephrased question to talk about survival of a child. 

I think he will live on to be part of Generation 4.

Theories suggest Manjiri will runaway with Abhir... Muskaan will runaway with Naira after Abhira are cliffed. 

smiley36 and then one fine day in Kumbh ka Mela in New Delhi... Bhai behen aayenge saamne with this music in Background... 

Or or.. Or... We can have

Abhir happily married settled in some different city. His wife ki behen would request her friend to be staying in their house... Siblings meet after ages... 

AbhiRaNav ka pic in background... 

Yeh wali feeling ayegi! 

https://youtu.be/zkV8XH_dlzE?si=NS3cs7HvDNTGoQow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

They might show abhir dies in the car crash but his body nahi milega.

He might survive and have amnesia and not remember his name & some couple adopt him and take care of him. 

Meanwhile goenkas and birlas think abhir is dead.

And after generation leap, abhir and akshnav baby ka milan smiley27

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone predicted Manjari running away with Abhir. I support that. Nothing else can be expected from her. Ab itna khoon khandhan chilaya hai, it will most likely end this way. Only problem is, people will have to tolerate Manjari after leap too, which I honestly don't think trp audience will like.

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I get Abhimanyu dying, there could be 12 reasons why that would happen depending on the equation between the actor and ph.

but abhir?? that would make zero sense.. if the child actor wants to leave, they can just go for a leap, then anyway they’d need an older child actor, or they can change like they did with kairav in season 2, but then they could’ve just had an open death for Abhinav and kept the mystery factor alive in the show, so inki maya ye hi janesmiley39smiley39smiley29

har baar ye bevkoof log i.e. makers, abhira ke intense romance pe intense bharosa kar lete hn, aur phir leap lena padta hai show ko interesting bnane ke liye!! smiley44smiley44

First gen me 1 Sal me akshara naitik ki first real fight hui thi aur yahan pehle 1-2 Sal me 3 divorce, 4 shadiyan, 5 deaths ho chuki hn

CottonCandyy thumbnail

They should do a mix of both smiley37 

Manjiri going abroad with Abhir and filling him up with hate against Sharmas while Muskaan runs away with Baby Sharma . smiley36

(Other Birlas get arrested for fraud Birla hospital, Goenkas are busy planning Kairav’s nth wedding)

Years later Muskaan tells Naira story of her family,she investigates her brother’s mysterious death and reunites with him k3g style , reminding him about his super papa and clearing all the misunderstandings smiley36.

This kind of plot would be more engaging and fresh than usual itv drama , 500-1000 episodes toh aisa hi nikal jayenge without instant noodle weddings or divorces smiley37

Edit: Yeh dancer / singer boring ho gaya , Baby Naira should be police officer or something similar this time around. Or maybe she’ll complete her mother’s (half fulfilled) dream of becoming lawyer smiley39

Edited by Orchid2 - 6 months ago
Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Abhir will die for real.Abhir could have lived if Abhira had another daughter but they don't have that much time to produce two children.The show will be continued by the female lead so if Abhinavs daughter becomes the lead in the next generation than wat is the role of Abhimanyus son?Side character ,making Abhir side character will be equal to degrading Abhimanyus character so they don't have any other choice but to kill Abhir.

Sushantikhana thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think abhir will die he will be saved and I may make him mentally retarded. And I think after akshu death arohi will adopt nairu and this she will live in birla house Manju may dislike her but not others arohi ruhi Manju shefali Anand mahima and abhir will continue in gen 4

Edited by Sushantikhana - 6 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe bhi lagta hai  jinda hoga ab pata nhi kaise but hoga ...phir saalo baad kya mil payenge Bhai behen..jaane ke liye dekhte rehi hai yeh rishta kya kehlata 😊🥹 type story hogi 

*(Question)kya kisi ko lagta hai sayad ab ki bar twins bache hua toh ...?

Bhai, behen,ham sath sath ya Prem ratan dhan payo...?

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sushantikhana

I don't think abhir will die he will be saved and I may make him mentally retarded. And I think after akshu death arohi will adopt nairu and this she will live in birla house Manju may dislike her but not others arohi ruhi Manju shefali Anand mahima and abhir will continue in gen 4

kya pata muskan legi toh mere bhaiji ka bacha mein kisi ko nhi dungi ... Birla ko toh bilkul bhi nhi .....nahi nahi nahi kadapi nahi 🤭

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Probably! Why will they kill Abhir? 

Unless they wanna show all kids from Abhimanyu death and only kid Akshara have is from Abhinav