aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Setting: after Vandu’s wedding broke, she is back at kunal’s office being his PA.

She was not okay.

She wanted to rip apart her heart and the whole world.

WHY

why was the destiny so cruel to her when all she did was to love and give. Both her dreams shattered like glass. But nothing hurt like what Vaihbav and Mrunal did to her. Her sister and... the love of her life?

How could they. How did they.

Was she this bad of a person that she deserved this?

Without her consent her tears started flowing and as if on cue Kunal appeared and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Standing up straight.

Vandana wiped her tears.

yes kunal sir.

Kunal hated seeing her like, but he would he hated it more if she had married that deceiving man so a part of him was thankful… perhaps happy too.

Stop crying.

Easy for you to say.

No it’s not but if you let this pain consume you it will eat you up from inside.

How do you know this pain? You haven’t suffered anything like this.

And at that moment, Kunal wanted to break all his walls and tell her how he got his heartbroken and how much he wanted to save her. He felt like one of the culprits for hiding the truth but he knew he was helpless

I am sorry Vandana for being unable to do anything for you at the right time. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.

I don’t think this pain will ever lessen. My destiny has always been cruel to me but Iaccepted everything with a smile on my face. I guess I will have to do the same this time too.

Suddenly Kunal hugged her. Vandana was shocked.

What was he doing?

They say hugging someone heals them faster when they are down. I am sorry Vandu for what’s happening to you, I am sorry there is nothing more I can do for you. You deserve better.

As if his words broke something inside of her, Vandana burst into tears and grabbed his shirt.

Why why me?

Why always me?

Shhh it’s okay

I ..

Calm down,it’s going to be okay.

There stood two souls broken, deceived and shattered by their destiny trying to get healed.

Kunal was healing himself from past years. If someone hugged him and told him it’s goingto be okay, maybe he would have believed in that and let his pain out. He would never let his Vandana got through what he did.

Breaking the hug, Vandana snorted.

I am sorry I ruined your shirt.

You better write this in our hisab wali dairy. I will not forget about it.

And both burst out laughing. Maybe this was enough healing for today, maybe this was all they needed today. A hug.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

It's beautiful 😍 🤩 👌 pl write more soon smiley20

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very sweet and warm!!! This is something i would LOVE to see in the show!

Originally posted by: aatiii

Setting: after Vandu’s wedding broke, she is back at kunal’s office being his PA.

She was not okay.

She wanted to rip apart her heart and the whole world.

WHY

why was the destiny so cruel to her when all she did was to love and give. Both her dreams shattered like glass. But nothing hurt like what Vaihbav and Mrunal did to her. Her sister and... the love of her life?

How could they. How did they.

Was she this bad of a person that she deserved this?

Without her consent her tears started flowing and as if on cue Kunal appeared and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Standing up straight.

Vandana wiped her tears.

yes kunal sir.

Kunal hated seeing her like, but he would he hated it more if she had married that deceiving man so a part of him was thankful… perhaps happy too.

Stop crying.

Easy for you to say.

No it’s not but if you let this pain consume you it will eat you up from inside.

How do you know this pain? You haven’t suffered anything like this.

And at that moment, Kunal wanted to break all his walls and tell her how he got his heartbroken and how much he wanted to save her. He felt like one of the culprits for hiding the truth but he knew he was helpless

I am sorry Vandana for being unable to do anything for you at the right time. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.

I don’t think this pain will ever lessen. My destiny has always been cruel to me but Iaccepted everything with a smile on my face. I guess I will have to do the same this time too.

Suddenly Kunal hugged her. Vandana was shocked.

What was he doing?

They say hugging someone heals them faster when they are down. I am sorry Vandu for what’s happening to you, I am sorry there is nothing more I can do for you. You deserve better.

As if his words broke something inside of her, Vandana burst into tears and grabbed his shirt.

Why why me?

Why always me?

Shhh it’s okay

I ..

Calm down,it’s going to be okay.

There stood two souls broken, deceived and shattered by their destiny trying to get healed.

Kunal was healing himself from past years. If someone hugged him and told him it’s goingto be okay, maybe he would have believed in that and let his pain out. He would never let his Vandana got through what he did.

Breaking the hug, Vandana snorted.

I am sorry I ruined your shirt.

You better write this in our hisab wali dairy. I will not forget about it.

And both burst out laughing. Maybe this was enough healing for today, maybe this was all they needed today. A hug.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Woww!! I soo soo soo wish we get to see this on screen instead of a forced marriage where Vandu will swear revenge on Kunal for breaking her marriage..