Tara Opposite Kartik for Aashiqui-3 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

is that why they were recently clicked together?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: anna143

is that why they were recently clicked together?

They looked insanely hot together smiley42

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aashiqui belongs to only Shraddha and ARK only. Makers lost the chance. Their one 4-5 seconds hug went viral on internet. Aashiqui 3 would have been as successful as Gadar 2 with ARK Shraddha as lead. 

behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Amen ! Tara has not received a single well-written part yet that would even aid her in terms of showing some acting talent. Yes, she can improve. I recommend she goes to New York to take some classes before this. But the amount of aid a well-written part gives you as an actor can not be highlighted enough. I feel all the other nepo-girls have had that chance and she has not. Despite being prettier and more self-made. 

Ananya had Gehraiyan. Sara had Kedarnath. And Jhanvi had milli and ghost stories. All were spectacularly written.  At least give Tara a chance just like you gave everyone else. She has had the worst luck in terms of getting one decent script even forgetting about getting a well-written part. She hasn't even had the same opportunities in terms of working with immensely talented directors who are trained in extracting good performances from actors. Once again that can't be highlighted enough in terms of how much that helps an actor deliver. All the other nepo girls have had that opportunity at some point. I feel if given a few more opportunities like this. She can repeat the success she had on television in Bollywood. 

In Tadap she could have shined like Payal Rajput in telugu but she was really bad. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: behindyou

Aashiqui belongs to only Shraddha and ARK only. Makers lost the chance. Their one 4-5 seconds hug went viral on internet. Aashiqui 3 would have been as successful as Gadar 2 with ARK Shraddha as lead. 

Although I like Adi and Shraddha, and like them even more as a couple and Aashiqui-2 had the best music album ever.........I think the moment is over them. Both of their careers have failed and flopped badly and there is no hope for them. 

I mean, Shraddha couldn't even deliver results in a movie with Ranbir Kapoor. Its safe to say Stree 2 is going to be last big innings. 

behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Although I like Adi and Shraddha, and like them even more as a couple and Aashiqui-2 had the best music album ever.........I think the moment is over them. Both of their careers have failed and flopped badly and there is no hope for them. 

I mean, Shraddha couldn't even deliver results in a movie with Ranbir Kapoor. Its safe to say Stree 2 is going to be last big innings. 

But Sunny deol was also giving disasters before Gadar but that worked on nostalgia. A3 with original pair will work like gadar only 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

But Sunny deol was also giving disasters before Gadar but that worked on nostalgia. A3 with original pair will work like gadar only 

Yeah but Sunny Deol is a star.....Adi and Shraddha arent. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah but Sunny Deol is a star.....Adi and Shraddha arent. 

Shraddha has given many hits. I am being objective. I like Aditya a lot more than her. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In Tadap she could have shined like Payal Rajput in telugu but she was really bad. 

I have not seen that movie. But in most movies I have seen of her. She was neither well-directed nor was her part well-written. Based on those factors alone I think another chance at a second inning is fair since all her nepo contemporaries are getting to work with great directors with well-written parts. After giving a performance like Liger Ananya gets to work with Motwane. There was no thread here questioning how unfair that is.  Also, considering she lost out on the chance to be in Kabir Singh, she deserves one more good offer to even out the playing field. Also, Aashiqui has always been about music and singing. Tara as a singer can naturally relate to the role more compared to her contemporaries who were also lobbying for the role like Sara.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

If it helps, she was also the least annoying person in Ek Villain-2. Although that movie was a disaster overall.

I would much rather watch her than Ananya or Janhvi who get well-written parts and then fall flat