Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Eww god no I'd rather watch wet cement

She has no screen presence, nil, naadaaaa

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Yay! She needs a really well-written part so we can enjoy her beauty and grace more in Bollywood. I hope the writers really develop and explain her character to her. I want Tara to have an amazing second inning. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Flop smiley26

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Eww god no I'd rather watch wet cement

She has no screen presence, nil, naadaaaa

I’m sorry but if half the effort  the industry puts into  Ananya or Janhvi was directed to Tara, the girl would’ve been someone to watch out for. We have had worse actors than her improve so I am  sure she has the potential as well. She was sabotaged with SOTY-2 where they purposely gave her the mean role to make Ananya appear to be  better 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m sorry but if half the effort  the industry puts into  Ananya or Janhvi was directed to Tara, the girl would’ve been someone to watch out for. 

It’s Aadishiqu . Maybe she’s can sing 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Much better option than Sara or supposedly Rasha Thandani.  I doubt the story will be anything spectacular.  The movie will basically run on franchise name and music.  And if anyone flops this movie it will be Kartik and his weird creepy smile or annoying pout.  It’s really hard to take him seriously.  He just doesn’t have that thing … that aura for a hardcore love story.  

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sara must be crying lol

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yea! 

A good romance between Kartik and Tara - I can imagine the chemistry!

I hope the story is good. And they build up the romance slowly. 
omg! I am excited for a movie after a long time 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood me achhi couples ki umeed meri bilkul marti jaa rahi hai. Isse achha toh kartik-nushrat or aditya-shraddha ko hi le lete aashiqui 3 me. Koi new achha couple ni bana sakte toh atleast old good couples hi utilise karlo. I really miss that time. Ranbir-deepika, aditya-shraddha, kartik-nushrat, ranveer-anushka, sid-parineeti, arjun-parineeti n so many other good couples to look forward to. Even in comedy fukrey, i liked both romantic couples pulkit-priya n ali-vishakha. Ayushman-yami, Ayushman-bhumi in shubh mangal savdhan, nowadays i don't get excited for any new bollywood pairing