Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

i always let my eyes do the talking 

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1623370090.jpg

Ranbir can definitely play Mark Zuckerberg with ease. Both are expressionless.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Why and what do you want to convey through these blank expressions? smiley36

I am secretly hoping he continues this after December 1st 2023 (wink wink)

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireFli

1. Arya2 movie by Allu arjun-Kajal Male protagonist is a funny entertaining psycho lover. It's a sort of love triangle. If you can get a hand on Arya1, watch it too,  it's an entertaining movie.-Hard to find 

2.HappyBirthday What happens when gun bill gets passed in India. It's a laughing riot. LMAO. -available in Netflix 

3. GeetaGovindam - RashmikaMandanna-VijayDevarakonda. Vijay accidently kisses Rashmika and the hell breaks lose. It's a fun movie.-ott

4.100%love -NagaChaitanya-Tamannah It's a race between cousins who are romantically involved to get the top rank in engineering. -Hard to find

5.Okkadu- MaheshBabu-Bumika Mahesh saves Bhumika from an obsessed man and hides her in his house.-Hard to find

6.Darling-Prabhas-Kajal Prabhas's imagination gets too wild and both Prabhas and Kajal are family friends. Got to live together. -Hard to find 

7.Bujjigadu- Prabhas-Trisha They both r childhood sweet hearts who get separated because of their childishness at an young age and both try to find each other -Hard to find

8.Magadheera: Ramcharan-Kajal They both are star crossed lovers , he just a bodyguard and she a princess.  They die , reborn , find each other and get rid of the obsessive, lusty admirer of her, who doesn't respect her a bit.-might be on ott

9.Eega- Samantha-Nani-KichaSudeep Samantha loves Nani and Kicha gets Nani killed . So that, he can get his way with Samatha but surprise, Nani protects her even in his fly form. -ott

10.Mr.Bachelor- Akhil-PoojaHegde Pooja is a stand up comedian and has a different outlook on romance n marriage. - This u can find on ott

11. Dear comrade- Vijay-Rashmika Vijay looks down on Rashmika's strength but to his surprise she turns out to be a cricketer. -ott

All the above recommended  ones are Telugu romantic once. But I do think good content is hard to find online with English subtitles or hindi dubbed ones. I think u can find Magadeera and Eega on OTT platform.

If u do watch,  I would like to know your opinion on thise.

18pages- I loved it. - Netflix (NikhilSiddhartha-AnupamaParmeshwaran)

When a heartbroken Siddhu stumbles upon a two-year-old diary, he finds himself drawn into the enigmatic world of a young woman named Nandini.

Pagal- Amazon prime (VishwakSen-NivethaPethuraj)

After his mother's death, Prem, a young man, searches for love in every woman he comes across. However, when he finds true love in Theera, they face several challenges in their quest to unite.

Dj Tillu - Aha ott platform (SiddhuJonnalgadda-NehaShetty)

Bala Gangadhar Tilak, also known as DJ Tillu, is a young man who wishes to become a disc jockey someday. However, his life changes after he falls in love with Radhika. He falls into the mess created by Radhika.

Edited by FireFli - 6 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail

18 days to go

That gif is cracking me up smiley37

More than blood it is looking like a jelly/jam on his shirt... And the flying hair and the walking stylesmiley36.

Itna handsome bande ko aisa ajeeb avtar mein daal diya hai vanga reddy(pardon my terrible hindi)!

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

That gif is cracking me up smiley37

More than blood it is looking like a jelly/jam on his shirt... And the flying hair and the walking stylesmiley36.

Itna handsome bande ko aisa ajeeb avtar mein daal diya hai vanga reddy(pardon my terrible hindi)!

Movie is going to do well as it is directed by Sandeep Vanga. Apparently the main character is going to be extremely aggressive and even worse than Kabir Singh.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

papa meri jaan dropped

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But why should I not watch a Vastav and should watch this ? Sanju baba is iconic and this guy clearly is still in ‘Sanju’ mode. smiley44

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But why should I not watch a Vastav and should watch this ? Sanju baba is iconic and this guy clearly is still in ‘Sanju’ mode. smiley44

You make a good point. I bet Animal's main character will make Vastav's main character look like a saint.

I am just hoping PardesiBabu watches this movie to update this topic smiley36