Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

He looked so handsome in this song and his expressions looked like he was the one really singing the song 

https://youtu.be/63L2BJKlChE?si=sA-x7QHFiYAG2ZNE

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Newbird, you stole the words outta my mouth!!!!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

He looked so handsome in this song and his expressions looked like he was the one really singing the song 

https://youtu.be/63L2BJKlChE?si=sA-x7QHFiYAG2ZNE

Absolutely

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I like Thrillers. OMG I can’t find the film no matter how I search it. Heisenberg recommended it. Let’s see if this busy bee replies to this. 

What movie is this? 🤨

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Are you going to update this topic after Animal's release?

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Are you going to update this topic after Animal's release?

expressions se mera jawab dhoond nikalna 

167570-kgyzrwpixz-1639577860.jpeg

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

i always let my eyes do the talking 

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1623370090.jpg

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I said in the first line that I’ve watched the South Indian version of Ghajini. When I wrote the comment to Pardesi, I said I haven’t completed watching a film. Though I did watch Ghajini (South Version), I did fast forward a lot towards the end. I preferred the BW version because I liked the way the film was presented, the songs and the background music. 1.All those effects plays a significant impact for me. In fact, the comparison would’ve been hard anyway because I watched Ghajini 11 times, that’s how much I liked the film. 

2.I’ve watched Bahubali (mainly on fast-forward because I found it boring) attempted KGF and tried two other films on Netflix (forgot the names) but it just wasn’t for me. There was one film I completed and liked (which I just remembered now) it was a love story but I don’t remember the name.3. Girl falls for guy and they get engaged, but he dies in a motorbike accident and she moves far away to help recover from the trauma. There she befriends a guy and eventually they fall in love, but then she finds out her dead lover actually wasn’t dead. He was in a coma and her family lied because they didn’t want her to wait for him cos they didn’t have hope that he’ll ever wake up. 

I don’t know if that rings a bell but it was a movie that wasn’t hyped up for me to ever find out about it. It was recommended to me. 4.The movies that have been hyped up on the internet and forum has mainly been the masala action films. Those ones didn’t appeal when I made an attempt to watch. That’s why I asked if you have romantic recommendations because the forum only recommends films like Pushpa, KGF, RRR and all sorts of action films. However it’s all good if you don’t want to recommend thinking I might not like the film. Everyone has their own tastes and what they like or dislike. smiley20

1. This is appalling to me. Ghajini is my childhood. I just can't fathom how someone would not prefer Sanjay ramasway (Suriya) over old geezer Aamir Khan. I find him downright ugly. I prefer Tamil version over Hindi version and I am not even Tamilian. Tamil version was way too dark for my age back then but I appreciate the original version anytime. Even with the Hana kimi , I prefer the Japanese version over Korean. There's a rawness there and it's just me. To each their own. 

2. I didn’t understand the Bahubali's hype when it released but after the craze simmered down, I watched the movie 3-4 times and appreciated the movie. I found Rana-ballaladev's evil endeavors smexy. An evil hot guy is always welcome on the screen. As a Telugite,  I am proud of the movie because of the mark it made in the Indian cinema. 

3. Got no idea. 

4. I didn’t like KGF, RRR and Pushpa. They are like Shounen genre of Japanese anime but I do appreciate the way RRR was reverred as it's a Indian's take on colonialism and it's always appreciatable if white people go crazy over Indian cinema when all u r doing is roast them.

1. Arya2 movie by Allu arjun-Kajal Male protagonist is a funny entertaining psycho lover. It's a sort of love triangle. If you can get a hand on Arya1, watch it too,  it's an entertaining movie.-Hard to find 

2.HappyBirthday What happens when gun bill gets passed in India. It's a laughing riot. LMAO. -available in Netflix 

3. GeetaGovindam - RashmikaMandanna-VijayDevarakonda. Vijay accidently kisses Rashmika and the hell breaks lose. It's a fun movie.-ott

4.100%love -NagaChaitanya-Tamannah It's a race between cousins who are romantically involved to get the top rank in engineering. -Hard to find

5.Okkadu- MaheshBabu-Bumika Mahesh saves Bhumika from an obsessed man and hides her in his house.-Hard to find

6.Darling-Prabhas-Kajal Prabhas's imagination gets too wild and both Prabhas and Kajal are family friends. Got to live together. -Hard to find 

7.Bujjigadu- Prabhas-Trisha They both r childhood sweet hearts who get separated because of their childishness at an young age and both try to find each other -Hard to find

8.Magadheera: Ramcharan-Kajal They both are star crossed lovers , he just a bodyguard and she a princess.  They die , reborn , find each other and get rid of the obsessive, lusty admirer of her, who doesn't respect her a bit.-might be on ott

9.Eega- Samantha-Nani-KichaSudeep Samantha loves Nani and Kicha gets Nani killed . So that, he can get his way with Samatha but surprise, Nani protects her even in his fly form. -ott

10.Mr.Bachelor- Akhil-PoojaHegde Pooja is a stand up comedian and has a different outlook on romance n marriage. - This u can find on ott

11. Dear comrade- Vijay-Rashmika Vijay looks down on Rashmika's strength but to his surprise she turns out to be a cricketer. -ott

All the above recommended  ones are Telugu romantic once. But I do think good content is hard to find online with English subtitles or hindi dubbed ones. I think u can find Magadeera and Eega on OTT platform.

If u do watch,  I would like to know your opinion on thise.

Edited by FireFli - 6 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireFli

1. This is appalling to me. Ghajini is my childhood. I just can't fathom how someone would not prefer Sanjay ramasway (Suriya) over old geezer Aamir Khan. I find him downright ugly. I prefer Tamil version over Hindi version and I am not even Tamilian. Tamil version was way too dark for my age back then but I appreciate the original version anytime. Even with the Hana kimi , I prefer the Japanese version over Korean. There's a rawness there and it's just me. To each their own. 

4.Okkadu- MaheshBabu-Bumika Mahesh saves Bhumika from an obsessed man and hides her in his house.

I agree. I prefered Suriya-Asin over Aamir -Asin inspite being aamir fan. Suriya Asin had lovely chemistry.

TBH, I prefer  tamil remake gilli over original okkadu. Vijay-Trisha chemistry ,BG music ,songs, action sequences , supporting cast everything was perfect to me. Gilli is one of the few remake  film which was better made.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

expressions se mera jawab dhoond nikalna 

167570-kgyzrwpixz-1639577860.jpeg

Why and what do you want to convey through these blank expressions? smiley36