Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's great. But it's really sad how her career has taken a backseat when Virat's is thriving. She has not had a release in over 5 years, and with a baby on the way, I don't think she's coming back in the next 2-3 years. By the time she would be ready, she will be too old to be a mainstream heroine again.

I get why most ambitious actresses are delaying motherhood until their late 30s. Or if they become mothers early, they can be like Alia where they can juggle both motherhood and career instead of just letting one go.

You can’t blame motherhood though. Because her movies were failing so may be there were not many offers coming to her. Considering that she has her own production house, if she is ambitious enough she could’ve made movies for herself. But she seems to be happy reveling in Virat’s glory. 

Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Late prem ji & saroj ji also have 1st child daughter ( bhanna,) & than virat born on November 5, 1988

Anushka/virat's first child vimka A baby Girl,I wish their 2nd child A baby boy.✍️

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

rab ne banayi jodi smiley17

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She was very bad in the movie Zero. Script was very bad too. Her movie was failing, so she may took it to heart. I don't think she is missing Bollywood one bit, she mentioned in the interview with Simi during RNBDJ that she will quit Bollywood once she is married. She also said recently that she does not socialize, she goes to sleep around 9pm and she is not missing anything because all her health problem is gone, she is more happier now. Maybe Bollywood given her anxiety. I don't think she liked Bollywood vibes. She is no where to be seen in KWK.

She will continue to do Ads, photoshoots and be involved in eco friendly. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaori69

Late prem ji & saroj ji also have 1st child daughter ( bhanna,) & than virat born on November 5, 1988

Anushka/virat's first child vimka A baby Girl,I wish their 2nd child A baby boy.✍️

Me too wish the same for them smiley14

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's great. But it's really sad how her career has taken a backseat when Virat's is thriving. She has not had a release in over 5 years, and with a baby on the way, I don't think she's coming back in the next 2-3 years. By the time she would be ready, she will be too old to be a mainstream heroine again.

I get why most ambitious actresses are delaying motherhood until their late 30s. Or if they become mothers early, they can be like Alia where they can juggle both motherhood and career instead of just letting one go.

I think it's more manageable for actresses who marries within the industry to juggle motherhood and their careers. Unfortunately, the actresses who marry outside the Bollywood circle have to put their careers on hold, which is a bit disheartening. That's probably why a lot of the newer actresses have chosen to marry within the industry – it seems to be a smoother path for them. Sonam and Anushka both have let go of their careers entirely. While Katrina, Alia, Deepika and Kiara etc are going strong. 

Edited by FatalFlaw - 6 months ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haven’t seen her at a cricket match in a while which makes me think it’s probably true.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she was there at the ind vs pak game a few weeks ago

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

and her pregnancy news was leaked a few weeks ago already when paps caught her obgyn clinic