Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

lord Bobby has suffered KLPD. 

images.jpeg

Lord Bobby for the win

What is KLPD?

On topic.....its Akki for me.......can't praise Bobby even for fun.....can't stand him...smiley24....Only Deol I like is Sunny Paa ji...smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Akki is the better 'wrestler' with these odd positions...but I vote for Bobby.... because...

Xiaomi Bobbydeol GIF - Xiaomi Bobbydeol Diwaliwithmi - Discover & Share GIFs

...he's so cool!

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Lord Bobby winning this poll smiley37

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

On topic.....its Akki for me.......can't praise Bobby even for fun.....can't stand him...smiley24....Only Deol I like is Sunny Paa ji...smiley36

Think again BI, this is no threat but 

IMG_4083.jpeg

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nice to see the sun out in Melbourne. I hope you basked yourself in the sunlight because you won’t be seeing it for another few months. 

Look at this view of Bondi Beach. Luckily for us, we see the sun more often to enjoy a nice swim without being randomly rained on. πŸ€— 

Baskar .. the pic that ff posted is fake. Mine was taken by my own hands..and eyes..  ff pic isn't real because it's missing all the drowning tourists in the water ..and life guards....and the entire beach should be covered with sun bathers. I think she edited everyone out, along with the rainbow. 🌈 

Here another pic of the same place in Melbourne 

Screenshot_20230930-151930_WhatsApp.jpg 

One finger fetish in Sydney vrs at least 12 in that pic smiley36 plus some of my finger!

Hey baskar... ask ff how much she is loving the sun today?? It's 36c .. that's 96.8F in Sydney :p .. wanna come play with me in the rain FF? .. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Baskar .. the pic that ff posted is fake. Mine was taken by my own hands..and eyes..  ff pic isn't real because it's missing all the drowning tourists in the water ..and life guards....and the entire beach should be covered with sun bathers. I think she edited everyone out, along with the rainbow. 🌈 

Here another pic of the same place in Melbourne 

Screenshot_20230930-151930_WhatsApp.jpg 

One finger fetish in Sydney vrs at least 12 in that pic smiley36 plus some of my finger!

Hey baskar... ask ff how much she is loving the sun today?? It's 36c .. that's 96.8F in Sydney :p .. wanna come play with me in the rain FF? .. 

LOL nobody has heard of one beach in Melbourne. Let’s be real Sul, only QLD and NSW is known for their beaches. Here’s a lovely shot of Jenolan Caves. When the rain in Melbourne gets too much for you, you can seek shelter here. πŸ€—  

Then you can take a hiking trip to the Blue Mountains. Thankfully having no issues with rain will ensure that your socks won’t get wet. 

IMG_4095.jpeg 

Oh if you get bored from Bondi beach, then please do enjoy the crystal blue beaches of Byron Bay. 

IMG_4096.jpeg

Edited by FingerFetish - 8 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Lord Bobby is shocked to see so many Boobians voting for him. 🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

Lord Bobby is all smiles & dimples seeing the poll results 

Better luck next time Akki. You snooze, you lose. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Haegeum

Lord Bobby winning this poll smiley37

It's riggedsmiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lord Bobby is shocked to see so many Boobians voting for him. 🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

Lord Bobby is all smiles & dimples seeing the poll results 

Better luck next time Akki. You snooze, you lose.