Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago
beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have watched many TV shows where Villains life is tragic cuz of bad choices they make all thru. Always good should win over evil. 

Here it is always ulta smiley18  Hero is now the tragedy king, writers failed in their attempts to make him villain 🙄

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it madhu 🥰, soothing one 😍

I missed ur vms  .. 

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

I have watched many TV shows where Villains life is tragic cuz of bad choices they make all thru. Always good should win over evil. 

Here it is always ulta smiley18  Hero is now the tragedy king, writers failed in their attempts to make him villain 🙄

I don't think makers wanted him to make a villain,  because if they really intended to do so they would have proceeded straightforward with the required storyline.

Presently it's just the sad , bechara , kamjor , nirbal phase for abhimanyu and audience feeling sorry for him out of pity.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would have definitely liked that same despair and realization from Acchara too. But I know Zama will not give that as that will mean glorified Godman to be shown in negative light 🤷🏻‍♀️

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

I don't think makers wanted him to make a villain,  because if they really intended to do so they would have proceeded straightforward with the required storyline.

Presently it's just the sad , bechara , kamjor , nirbal phase for abhimanyu and audience feeling sorry for him out of pity.

Kya bann gaya Akshara ke pyar mai smiley19