Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Good to know the background. Thank you for posting it.

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Now to clear all your confusions...

As you know, Mohana is the main antagonist of the show. She's an extremely powerful Daayan. She's also called Ekayan because she belongs to a special class of Daayan who lives for 251 years.

Daayanvanshis being all evil are mortal enemies of Sarpvanshis. However, somehow she befriended a powerful Sarpika named Divya who is Piya's mother. This resulted in the other Sarpvanshis to ostracize Divya yet, she chose Mohana's friendship over her clan. On Mohana's insistence that Reevavanshis were killing Daayanvanshis, Divya started to murder them one by one until she met and fell in love with the last Reevavanshi at that time - Nishant.

Divya married Nishant and joined his cause. Together they had three children - Piya, a son and Saavi. In the show, they never revealed his name so I chose the name Danish for him.

Outraged by Divya's betrayal, Mohana snatched Danish from Divya and killed him right before her eyes despite her pleadings. When Nishant got to learn the truth, it created a huge rift between them and Divya left the house with Piya while Nishant kept Saavi.

Later Divya helped the Rathods (Ansh's family) to capture and lock her in a temple. However, it was shown Divya went to a dangerous mission from which she never returned. 

They never gave us any proper explanation but implied that it was related to Mohana. While she was locked inside the temple, somehow she managed to kidnap Divya as well.

Before Divya went for that mission, she left Piya at Guru Maa's (Another pious and knowledgeable lady) care and promised her that she would return soon. By the way, Guru Maa is Naman's mother. Piya and Naman grew up together as friends.

Anyway, when Divya realized the situation was going out of her hand, she called Nishant and pleaded him to come and help her if not as her husband then as a Reevavanshi. Nishant came as soon as possible but by then it was all over; the police informed him about the building catching fire and finding the dear bodies of a woman and a child. So everyone presumed Divya and Piya to be dead. That's the reason Nishant lived in guilt his entire life for not being able to save Divya and Piya that night.

Years later, when Piya became an adult, she came to Mumbai looking for Divya as she got some clue and after a lot of incidents, she reunited with Nishant and Saavi, thus completing their family.

Thank you for this explanation. All of it makes sense now. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have updated the next chapter. smiley1

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter - 01

“If you were given a chance, would you go back in time and change the course of your life?” Saavi stood perplexed. She expected such a question from anyone but Nishant. “Well?” “I guess so… I mean, I haven’t given it much of a thought.” “Why? Have you never fantasized about time traveling?” “Of course I have, several times. But why are you asking me this?” “Just out of curiosity.” “I find that extremely hard to believe.” Her eyebrows furrowed, “Ansh Jiju practically used Kohrayan Talwar to revive Piya Di. We still have that in our armory. If either one of us wanted to meddle with time, wouldn’t we have already used that?” “You and I both know Kohrayan Talwar can only send one to the past, that too without any memory of the present. I’d say it was Devi Maa’s blessings that Ansh was able to bring Gudiya back.” “What’s gotten into you today? Why are you talking like this?”

Nishant remained silent. He couldn't remember when was the last time he felt this uncomfortable about disclosing something related to the supernatural world. Asur, Daayan, Chudhail - they have fought it all. Then what was the reason behind his sudden apprehension? “Dad?” Saavi addressed him in a softer tone, “What's the matter?” Nishant took a deep breath and prepared himself. When he knew he had to reveal the truth, it was better he did it sooner than later. “During my last expedition, I came across some scrolls; incantations that are widely similar to some of the forbidden spells I had read earlier in “Daayan Rahasya”.” “What!”

“Yes, I was quite shocked myself. The battle between good and evil goes back as early as the beginning of the universe. It's not like Daayans or Reevavanshis didn't exist a thousand years back. But these particular spells, the specific elements that have been used - I'm certain someone very powerful from the Reevavanshi clan was behind it.” “How can you be so sure? It could be a Daayan as well.” “I had that doubt until I realized hibiscus and mustard seeds were used as two of the most essential elements.” “But these things...”

“Repel the evil away, specially Daayans.” Nishant paused for a brief moment, “And not just that. There was mention of Paatal Ketaki along with a few herbs that are used to prepare Daivik Raksha-Kavach Dravya.”  “This doesn't make any sense! Why would someone use so many elements for protection when only one of them can keep evil at bay? And what about the core essence?” “One would if he/she wants absolute assurance that no Kaalishakti can ever cast this spell.”

“Isn't that contradictory? On one hand, this person is willingly casting a forbidden spell while on the other hand, he/she is trying to protect it from going to the wrong hands.” “It is unless the person himself was unaware of the consequences.” “I don't understand…” “Some of the forbidden spells - they are simply not prohibited because some Daayan or Chudhail tried to use that against the Reevavanshis. My father once told me that at times even Reevavanshis conjured some things so powerful that they had the power to destroy the entire world. Which is why they were sealed later.” “Like Trishala Bua's resurrection spell?”

“Yes. We can't deny that if we used that spell against the Kaalishaktis, we could easily defeat them. But death is an inevitable part of the natural order. Being a Reevavanshi we can't defy that. This is why Trishala kept working on perfecting her healing techniques instead of trying to restore our clan. When she resurrected Divya, she knew she could be cursed by all Gods for going against nature. Yet she did it because she wanted to ensure our victory in Pralay Yudh. And I guess, Divya was aware of it too. Otherwise, why would she sacrifice her life again within days after she was brought back from the dead?”

“So you are saying this person was trying to do something like that?” “Yes, that's what I think.” “And what was he/she working on? Any guesses?” “It seems to me this person was trying to cast a time-traveling spell. As per our knowledge, Kohrayan Talwar is the only object that can alter our timeline. Until Shalaka, we weren't even aware that Kohra Lok existed. But here... I found an accurate description of it. Our guy here was trying to extract its essence and combine it with a source of eternal power to have precise control over time.” “A source of eternal power, what could that be?” “Or who could that be.”

“What!” “Yes Saavi, I might be wrong but I feel he/she was trying to harness Prathmayan's power.” “Prathmayan?” “Think about it, she's not just an extremely powerful Daayan, she's the source of Daayan Vansh. Gudiya and Ansh could only defeat her but she was still alive. And she will be there till the end of time because she is a form of pure energy, even if it gave birth to everything evil.” “Do you think he/she succeeded?” “No. Otherwise, we would have known about it. It's not like we have never been defeated before. If we look closely there has been a harmony. At times Reevavanshis have won over Kaalishaktis and then there were occasions when they almost wiped off our entire clan. Good or bad, if either side got hold of this spell, this balance would not have been established.”

“I get the intent and its consequences. It even makes sense why this scroll is half burned as if someone tried to destroy it deliberately. But...” Saavi looked right into Nishant's eyes, “What's bothering you Dad? What aren't you telling me?” “I have been contemplating using this spell.” Saavi couldn't believe her ears. There were times when she intended to break some cardinal rules. It was her father who always stopped her and encouraged her to do the right thing. Never in her wildest dream, she had imagined Nishant would come up with such an idea. 

“I want to go back to the exact moment when Divya formed an alliance with Mohana and prevent it from happening.” It broke Saavi's heart to see Nishant like that. The otherwise righteous, rational Reevavanshi had finally given up before the father who lost both of her sons and wife for the greater good. Could he really be blamed for yearning for his family? She didn't think so. However, she couldn't let him go down this path either for that would erase everything their family had worked for. She couldn't let her mother's sacrifice go in vain.

“You can't do this Dad, I won't let you.” “Why! Don't you want to see your mother? What about Ayush and Danish? What wrong did they do to deserve such death?”  The lament in his voice choked her. Each word he said was true. They deserved better but not at the expense of the other's misery. “And what about Piya Di Dad? How can we snatch her family from her? Do you really think you can alter the timeline without affecting her reality? If I had the power, I would rip Mohana's heart out with my bare hands. But if you disrupt the events of the past, Ansh Jiju wouldn't have even been born. Adi and Pari wouldn't exist and no one will be able to put an end to Ekayan Yug.”  “Without Mohana, we don’t need to worry about Ekayan Yug.”

“Even if there is no Mohana, how can you forget about Dola and Kalashree? They will be there to continue the horror, only in a different manner. In the absence of a Daavansh, no Daivik will be born and...” “A Daivik simply doesn't take birth to unite with her Daavansh counterpart; in case you've forgotten, she's the only one who possesses the power to destroy him. That's the reason why Devi Maa sends Her Daivik in the first place - to eradicate evil when it is at its peak.” “Are you even listening to yourself! Even if we get our entire family back, what about the life Di has built with Jiju? What about Adi and Pari? Are you willing to let go of them for Ayush and Danish Bhaiya’s sake?” 

“Then I’ll…” “Dad! You and I both know with each of the changes you’re gonna make, an alternate reality will be created. For how long can you keep going back and fix the error of your ways? And let’s just say you’ll continue to do so until you wipe the Daayanvashis off the face of the earth, doesn’t that go against the most basic rule of our clan? We can’t meddle with time to shift the balance towards our side forcibly. Good and bad have to co-exist. We can’t go against nature for our personal gain. We…”

Saavi stopped midway. Of course! How could she miss the obvious! “You know all this,” Nishant stared at her blankly, “You just needed someone to voice it out for you.” “For once, I wanted to be wrong. I umm…” Even though he tried to smile, his tears betrayed him, “I just wanted them back so badly that I…” Before he could finish his sentence, Saavi hugged her father. “You don’t have to say anything Dad, I understand.” “Thank you Saavi! Thank you for being there for me even when I couldn’t do the same for you. But you are right,” Nishant broke the hug and composed himself, “We need to destroy the scrolls right away.”

“We’ll do that. But before we proceed, can I ask you for something?” “Sure, what do you want?” “Can we go to that old restaurant where you used to take me on Sundays? Just the two of us?” “That’s it?” “Yes, it’s been a while since we got to spend some quality time.” Nishant nodded his head and forced a smile while Saavi turned around, pretending to check something on her phone as she tried to hide her tears.

It was ironic how both the father and daughter could feel the raging storm inside each other’s hearts and yet, they had to put a smile on their faces just so the other doesn’t break down. A web of deception or unconditional love - whatever one may want to call it, it was the same protective mechanism that held these broken souls together. Unbeknownst to them, a new challenge was awaiting to test the limit of their loyalty where they were going to find themselves trapped in situations that they had never imagined.

Edited by Nush_Rat - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

coderlady thumbnail

No matter how much Nishant wants to go back and fix things, some things are just not possible. The repercussions are endless. Hopefully he will drop the idea.

Edited by coderlady - 6 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

The better idea is to make the most of the present. Nothing stops him from being a better father now.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

No matter how much Nishant wants to go back and fix things, some things are just not possible. The repercussions are endless. Hopefully he will drop the idea.

Definitely. He himself is aware of that. But you know, as human at times we can't be all logical and need a strong support system for showing us the right path. Hence he told Saavi everything as he knew she would never let him do anything wrong. smiley1

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The better idea is to make the most of the present. Nothing stops him from being a better father now.

Well, Nishant is in fact a really good father. In the show, he did everything to ensure his kids were safe and happy. But unfortunately he lost out on a lot and both of his sons died. 💔 So it's quite human of him to want to go back and prevent those tragedies from happening. 😪

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This chapter had too much of lore that I've not been familiar with but the love of the father-duo stood out for me. Grief, regret, mistakes of the past, and their desire to correct them. It makes for a good foundation for where this story is meant to go. I am intrigued. There's too much to explore and I can't wait what you're going to gives us next. Please write the next chapter soon. ♥️ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

This chapter had too much of lore that I've not been familiar with but the love of the father duo stood out for me. Grief, regret, mistakes of the past, and their desire to correct them. It makes for a good foundation for where this story is meant to go. I am intrigued. There's too much to explore and I can't wait what you're going to give us next. Please write the next chapter soon. ♥️ 

Thank you so much dear! smiley27

I'm really glad that you are liking the dynamics between Nishant and Saavi. smiley1 As I told you, this time I want to focus on the supporting characters as well and divulge their emotions.

Coming to the lore, to be completely honest, at times even we regular audience found it difficult to wrap our heads around so much information. smiley29 The show had a long run and with so many characters and myths, it's bound to get confusing. Thankfully you won't need to know or remember all of them to understand the gist of the story. So I really hope you won't get bored by what I have planned for next. smiley16

For now, you need to know the following facts - 

1. Prathmayan is the first Daayan to have walked on this earth. She is so powerful that even PiyAnsh couldn't defeat her. They could only seal her with a sacred weapon of Goddess Durga. If I remember correctly, in one of the episodes they said something about her being the root of all evil entities but I could be wrong. Hence came the idea of her being a source of eternal energy/power.

2. According to Daayan Rahasya, when the evil force reaches its peak, that is when Goddess Durga comes to the earth or sends her Daivik to eradicate it. 

3. When an Ekayan consummates with a human being, their firstborn is called a Daavansh. With time a Daavansh becomes even more powerful and evil than its mother.

4. Mohana purposefully hypnotized Mridul Rathod (Ansh's father) and married him so that she could give birth to a Daavansh. Her sole purpose was to devour her son on a specific night so she could elongate her life-span/become immortal. 

5. Upon knowing Mohana's truth, the Rathods sealed him in a temple with Divya's (Piya's mother) help. Throughout her life, Vedashree tried to nurture Ansh with good values so that his Daavansh side wouldn't take over his human side. Yet, it was known to all that sooner or later he was gonna turn evil. Only if he was married to a Daivik, he could be saved. 

6. A Daivik's sole purpose is to eradicate evil. But she's also the one who can save a Daavansh and prevent him from becoming evil. So in Nazar, it became almost synonymous that "A Daivik only comes for a Daavansh". They are destined to be together. Also, they have the power to destroy each other. 

7. When the show ended, they showed another supernatural event. It was prophesized that a challenger would come and defeat/kill Mohana. He will then become the king of the evil force. 

The challenger was later revealed to be Ansh. Just before their fight, a supernatural comet fell on Ansh, seemingly injuring him. While in reality, it bestowed him with additional power. They said it was Sanatan Agni - a fire that no one could douse until it wanted to die down itself. 

Ansh's Kundli had Mrityu-Yog in it. During his battle with Mohana, he sacrificed himself to save Piya, thereby proving it right. But later he was reborn with the power of Sanatan Agni and defeated Mohana. Thus the show came to its full circle.

I hope you'll understand the next chapters better now with these information. smiley1