SPOILER THREAD: Please post the result and winner of IBD 3 here ONLY

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#1

Voting lines are closed. They are probably shooting the winner announcement today so if there's any news of the winner please post it here only, not in the discussion thread. 


Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

268

Views

10120

Users

11

Likes

138

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago
#2

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Voting lines are closed. They are probably shooting the winner announcement today so if there's any news of the winner please post it here only, not in the discussion thread. 


Thank you!

Oukayyyy, didn't they shoot the Finale yesterday smiley37the post is 3 days old smiley37

 and IBD has that school tournament trophy smiley37

Ppllllzzzzzzzzzz smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxlVIIyyrVe/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: robedward

Oukayyyy, didn't they shoot the Finale yesterday smiley37the post is 3 days old smiley37

 and IBD has that school tournament trophy smiley37

Ppllllzzzzzzzzzz smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxlVIIyyrVe/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==


I don't think that's the trophy Robz, this is from his performance where he played a disabled kid in raksha bandhan special smiley36

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#4

The trophy of IBD is worse. It's just a freaking alphabet A smiley37smiley37


Image

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

The trophy of IBD is worse. It's just a freaking alphabet A smiley37smiley37


Image

At least it's big smiley37 

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#6

Originally posted by: robedward

At least it's big smiley37 


Reminds me of Super Dancer chapter 3 trophy which was bigger than Rupsa smiley37

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta


Reminds me of Super Dancer chapter 3 trophy which was bigger than Rupsa smiley37

Oh yaaaaa smiley37 even Florina's one was big too smiley37 

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#8

So as per Akash's vlog, they didn't win. So that leaves us with the other four contestants, it's going to be a male winner this time after season 1.

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago
#9

Youthoobers are saying samarpan is the winner 


Seems like they're guessing from max votes wala contestant 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago
#10

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

Youthoobers are saying samarpan is the winner 


Seems like they're guessing from max votes wala contestant 

 

On Instragram comment section of one of the promo video Aniket won and I was like Samarpan has been getting highest but reading at Mommas post that winner is decided by judges score now I am not sure who won but I hope deserving one should get the trophy and it cleae Anjali didn’t win so left 4. I am with Momma too either Vipul or Shivanshu should win.