Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Wow Sonali included team memeber in their latest promo and from their first performance it looked Aryan choreographed that act atleast the first song one. Like looking at those some moves I remember his and Anshika’s SD performances. 

Edited by reborn-re - 7 months ago
robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Wow Sonali included team memeber in their latest promo and from their first performance it looked Aryan choreographed that act atleast the first song one. Like looking at those some moves I remember his and Anshika’s SD performances. 

Aryan and no Toofaaannn smiley23 how did that happen smiley23

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Aryan and no Toofaaannn smiley23 how did that happen smiley23

Well contestant is also not a train dancer like Anshika and Anjali. I am pretty sure with if they ever do hiphop agai. Will see the toofan choreography. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Momma do share your views on Mishti’s performance. 

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Momma do share your views on Mishti’s performance. 

Momma probably pissed at team india to watch jhalak and comment on Mishti's performance smiley39

robedward thumbnail

Ooooppppssssss, Amir got evicted smiley22 i thought it would be Anjali or Shoaib or Rajeev smiley8

reborn-re thumbnail

Ooooppppssssss, Amir got evicted smiley22 i thought it would be Anjali or Shoaib or Rajeev smiley8

Robz I was just gonna post this and Shoaib won’t go that easily. According to that article it was him and Anjali who were in bottom probably from two weeks score. SoAnjali probably got more votes than him.  I liked his dancing back days but what happen to happen to him now. 

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti and Akash were fabulous! I really want to know who choreographed the act because it's definitely not Akash smiley36 When did Mishti become so good with her classical form? Made sense later when she said her mom is a classical dancer! She was so so good! I have to say I haven't seen much of Mishti on SD since I only started watching from SD3 but whatever I've seen, she has turned out to be so much better with age!! 😍 It was almost a flawless act. I would be okay with Farah 's score if Karuna didn't get 30 but if she got 30 then there was no reason why Mishti didn't get 30. Maybe she liked the tips and tricks more than pure dancing. But so happy to see how Mishti and Aakash are performing. And to think that they were both co-competitors on super dancer makes it even more sweeter!

Rest I liked Anjali and Aamir's performance. But I found Saturday 's episode to be better overall than Sunday. It's sad to see though that age has caught up with Aamir . He was a really good dancer when he was young.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 7 months ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Momma probably pissed at team india to watch jhalak and comment on Mishti's performance smiley39

For a change I slept through the finals smiley37

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

For a change I slept through the finals smiley37

Itna sadma smiley37smiley37smiley37

My favorite moment was when PM gave trophy to Pat Cummins and stormed out from the stage and Pat was like... He he he... What's going on smiley37smiley37smiley37