Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

You are right and I’m actually not criticising her at all for not wanting to be thin. My comment was more around the fact that she isn’t a relevant example of ageing gracefully when she’s only 43 and has access to the best of everything.

Originally posted by: piya2025

Looking at the replies not just on this thread but many other threads on different actresses all I see is that a woman just can't live her life.

‘‘Ash needs to get rid of her tents & needs new hair style.

Bebo needs to diet.

Alo looks kiddish, average looking.

DP looks sick.

Disha doesn't wear decent clothes.

Janvi is a try hard.

Sara is too bahenji, too fake.

Is Anipie worthy.

Kat has a new face everyday.

PC looks manly.’’

If they are average lookers but natural, people have problem. If they prefer to live their lives, people have problem. Either way, no matter what they do, it will be a problem. :)

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sorein

You are right and I’m actually not criticising her at all for not wanting to be thin. My comment was more around the fact that she isn’t a relevant example of ageing gracefully when she’s only 43 and has access to the best of everything.

Actually, it's my personal opinion but I think that even if one has access to the best of everything, eventually it depends on their body how much they can use those resources. She is rich no doubt but we have no idea how her body works or what her priorities are. Like, it could be hormonal or may be she is just living her life doing things she likes & looking 10 years younger might be least of her priority. Same for Ash. It could be her decision entirely to work less, do certain project. She might feel comfortable doing something else than exercising & wearing certain clothes.

It's just that I feel we can judge them based on how they behave, bad good behaviour but judging them based on stuff as I mentioned above doesn't feel nice or right. After all, who'd like to be judged like that. That's my point.

Originally posted by: desigal90

She shot Jaane jaan shortly after delivering Jeh. It’s not just age, it’s also postpartum changes, and this time after a 2nd baby. 

wow so that’s the case? I had no idea for real, so apologies for jumping the gun 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Def not the best example.

Not everything is about botox and surgeries, her sister is a much better example.

JayaBachan thumbnail

If that’s the photo you’re showing as proof of ageing gracefully then we’re all doomed. 

[Post Removed]

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Def not the best example.

Not everything is about botox and surgeries, her sister is a much better example.

her sister had surgery at her prime probably around raja hindustani time.  but Karisma has kept herself very fit, never was fat.  

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love this version of her

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nonam

her sister had surgery at her prime probably around raja hindustani time.  but Karisma has kept herself very fit, never was fat.  

Lolo is blessed to have the skinny genes, i don’t remember her ever gaining weight.

Kareena has always looked better without makeup, hope she stays away from botox and continues to remain confident in her skin. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bebo is definetly one of the very few actresses with little to no surgeries.... but the pictures you posted are really some of her worst shots/angles.smiley36

She is a mother of 2, in her 40s. It's perfectly natural for her to look like this, especially after having 2 kids

I really hope Indian Education System makes it compulsory for students to learn about what pregnancy and delivering kids does to women and their bodies. smiley39

The kind of comments people make on women and their bodies, disgust me.