If ageing gracefully actually had a face!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Love how secure she is in her skin..she owns it like a boss..how amazing to see a 43 years old woman look her age and not give a damn!

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

43 is still young though, not sure this is the best example.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I always loved how she looks 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sorein

43 is still young though, not sure this is the best example.

in an industry when 30 year olds start looking insanely puffy with fillers all over..not really..esp for an ageist industry like BW

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The reality is that Kareena has a personal chef, maids, has also done treatments, etc. She looks different because she chooses not to diet (which is her personal choice and good for her). If she was as thin as she used to, she would look youthful as there’s no reason for a 43 old woman with access to the very best to look “old” (unless heavy smoker or ill). Do you see what I mean? This is quite ageist to expect a 43 old woman to look “old” even in BW. This is not really what I would say is a good example of ageing gracefully. Andie Macdowell would be a good example IMO.

Originally posted by: cougarTown

in an industry when 30 year olds start looking insanely puffy with fillers all over..not really..esp for an ageist industry like BW

She didn’t look so good in Jaane Jaan though 🤷‍♂️

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HazeLTint

She didn’t look so good in Jaane Jaan though 🤷‍♂️

She shot Jaane jaan shortly after delivering Jeh. It’s not just age, it’s also postpartum changes, and this time after a 2nd baby. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looking at the replies not just on this thread but many other threads on different actresses all I see is that a woman just can't live her life.

‘‘Ash needs to get rid of her tents & needs new hair style.

Bebo needs to diet.

Alo looks kiddish, average looking.

DP looks sick.

Disha doesn't wear decent clothes.

Janvi is a try hard.

Sara is too bahenji, too fake.

Is Anipie worthy.

Kat has a new face everyday.

PC looks manly.’’

If they are average lookers but natural, people have problem. If they prefer to live their lives, people have problem. Either way, no matter what they do, it will be a problem. :)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kareena has always been very natural. Even her costars have said she doesn’t look much different without makeup. 

She’s taking her time getting back into shape after her second kid and that’s totally fine. She looks great to me.z