Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Speaking strictly in terms of acting talent and in Bollywood. 

Priyanka

Kareena

Deepika

But if we are adding Hollywood to it too then PC loses so it becomes 

Kareena 

Priyanka

Deepika

Ironically Kareena never working in Hollywood has saved her from potentially exposing her inability to act when it’s not a Hindi/Bollywood set up.  

P.S. I haven’t seen Deepika’s movie with Vin Diesel but I doubt she was better than Priyanka in Quantico. Although she may have been better than PC in Baywatch (haven’t seen that either) 🤔.  I’m sticking to my ranking above. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Kareena and Deepika are both equals for me. They both are good in certain zones, but aren't the most versatile. 

Kareena could never do a role like Mastani or even something like a Om Shanti Om, as she lacks that grace and presence. Similarly, I can't see Deepika doing a Geet or even something like Chameli. 

Priyanka is good, but for me, I also take into consideration "longevity". The girl hasn't acted in a Bollywood movie for years and if she can't be bothered, then why should I? 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kareena and Deepika are both equals for me. They both are good in certain zones, but aren't the most versatile. 

Kareena could never do a role like Mastani or even something like a Om Shanti Om, as she lacks that grace and presence. Similarly, I can't see Deepika doing a Geet or even something like Chameli. 

Priyanka is good, but for me, I also take into consideration "longevity". The girl hasn't acted in a Bollywood movie for years and if she can't be bothered, then why should I? 

She will be coming back in the next two years. Allegedly. 

I'm not a fan of any of these actresses ,for that matter any actresses, but if I have to rate their acting as a neutral audience : Priyanka chopra> Kareena kapoor= Deepika padukone. 

So Voted for PC. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Priyankasmiley20...and I am not even a die-hard fan of hers. But I have to give credit where its due.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

She will be coming back in the next two years. Allegedly. 

She can come back, but I have already left, sooo.