Politician are involved in winning National Award -Shatrughan Sinha

Posted: 5 months ago

Finally explains why Sonu Nigam was not given an award after an undeniably powerful performance in Jaani Dushman. 

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by bollyqueen0


Finally explains why Sonu Nigam was not given an award after an undeniably powerful performance in Jaani Dushman. 

Coz he is the Patrakaar Popat Lal of Bollywood. Usne apni performance se duniya hila dismiley36

Posted: 5 months ago

He knows, coz he has tried. But even money couldnt get Sonakshi one.

So, he is upset now.

Posted: 5 months ago

Did you know there’s another one of the kabhi bhula kabhi yaad kiya, Arsalan!!!! I was today years old when I found out! Why u know tell me before smiley7



https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbSp5CDupp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by Supari_khala


Did you know there’s another one of the kabhi bhula kabhi yaad kiya, Arsalan!!!! I was today years old when I found out! Why u know tell me before smiley7



https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbSp5CDupp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==


i dont know much about songs released in 1990-94 period besides sajan , aashqiue , phir tere kahani yad aye, darr , bazigar and phool aur kante songs

Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by Arsalan_khan



i dont know much about songs released in 1990-94 period besides sajan , aashqiue , phir tere kahani yad aye, darr , bazigar and phool aur kante songs



And yet you are the reason this song is stuck in my head for 5 weeks straight?! smiley19

Posted: 5 months ago

What the blah are they doing in the name of dance?

That generation of actors got away with a lotta crapsmiley36

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Shatrughan Sinha accepting his affairs

pencil naaznin   stackexchange 15   eye 1159

naaznin 15 1159 1 months ago Sea-stars
Actor-Politician Vijayakanth Passes Away

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 1   eye 251

oyebollywood 1 251 2 months ago oyebollywood
Famous Bollywood socialite's son involved in rape case

pencil Lord_Voldemort   stackexchange 22   eye 9257

Lord_Voldemort 22 9257 1 months ago Aurora_77
Sidharth Malhotra singing the national anthem

pencil IAmLuvBolly   stackexchange 24   eye 873

IAmLuvBolly 24 873 3 hours ago MochaQueen
National Jiju 😂

pencil TorinoPasta   stackexchange 2   eye 249

TorinoPasta 2 249 29 days ago Strangerofland

Topic Info

5 Participants 10 Replies 971Views

Topic started by Arsalan_khan

Last replied by Supari_khala

loader
loader
up-open TOP