Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

I feel like it’s been hard for her to make her mark, and I feel that she’s the best from all the new girls. I feel that she has so much more potential than these Kriti, Taapsee, Janhvi, Shraddha Ananya types 

So what’s going wrong? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The other girl from Dangal got to be Aamirs girlfriend for some time being (allegedly) atleast Sanya escaped that smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She is a really good actress. I feel she has a pretty face too. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Her dues are pending? Aur Karo Jawan, janta ke paison ke saath saath Khan Saab cast ke paise bhi kha ge smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Her dues are pending? Aur Karo Jawan, janta ke paison ke saath saath Khan Saab cast ke paise bhi kha ge smiley36

Well nobody is really watching Jawan for her or even mentioning her.  I barely see reviews talking about her performance 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I remember Sanya and Vikrant Massey lamenting the fact that though both of them are trained dancers they rarely get the chance to exhibit their skills before the camera. Both of them are known more for their acting skills.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

They should have released a Zinda Banda/rv version of just the girls, because Priyamani and Sanya are real good dancers. Wasted opportunity.

But to bring SRK here is stupid (one of the posts above did) just appreciate Sanya and maybe compare her to her contemporaries naa, itna kyun SRK haaye haaye karna hai.

OT: she is supremely underrated, but I feel she gets the project's she deserves.

One of the biggest hit of 2023, two projects with an Oscar winner producer, debuted with Amir Khan, she has had some great movies. She felt wasted in Badhai Do, it was an out and out Neena Gupta-Gajendra movie.

If only she had access and PR like some of the star kids, it would have been so much better for her.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 7 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I remember Sanya and Vikrant Massey lamenting the fact that though both of them are trained dancers they rarely get the chance to exhibit their skills before the camera. Both of them are known more for their acting skills.

Her dance reels are real good.

Your post makes me want to see them together onscreen now🥲

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes please..she’s very good.I have been waiting to see her shine for so long..movies come and go but doesn’t really help her that much.Plus she has a very endearing off screen persona too.Hope some magic happens for her sake.smiley27

altgr thumbnail

Love her. She was amazing in Kathal.