Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Oh gosh! There was so much love and affection and good vibrations in this press conference. Not even Pathaan exuded such a love for the film, the work they did, the coworking...and for ShahRukh (as an actor, a producer and human being). So heartwarming, the interaction and what got told during the whole event (before and during the sitting on the stage).

The editor (Anthony Ruben) affirmed that SRK asked him to give more screen time to Vijay, Nayantara and the Girls (cut from me and give it to....)...SRK really wanted that everybody got into the spotlight.

And the way Vijay talked about ShahRukh...wow...simply wow...

Everybody sounded genuinely 'in love' with ShahRukh (including I-didn't-get-his-name moderator) but there was also so much good feeling between all the four.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Not every life stream was good (e.g. sound, camera work) and only one of them showed the ending with the dancegroup and the team.

And also only one showed the short presentation of Atlee and Vijay and Deepika before the first dance...the other started only with SRK coming on stage.

One life stream still shows the arriving of Pooja, SRK, Suhana and Ravi (which they showed in loop waiting for the beginning of the event). I took one of the ladies coming for Nayantara...I was mistaken.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was heartwarming. Vijay setupati and atlee were so genuine in their affection and love for srk . Desh k senapati Vijay setupati … that was so funny & SRK owned the entire event ,his charm and aura is something else .

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vijay is in love with SRK 😂 it was cute . 

It was hilarious when srk was trying to talk to DP posters (OSO dialogue) it changed to Vijay Sethupathi 's posters.

Missed Nayantara. Srk said it's her mother's bday but I think it's due to her no media policy . 

And it shows in the movie. Atlee presented SRK better than any director in years. SRK was so badass and iconic in this

Compare it with how Rohit Shetty handled him and we have come a long way

Overall a great Event, you can see the respect they all have for each other. SRK and Deepika's chemistry is next Level

Edited by Journey95 - 7 months ago