Manasi Salvi aka Isha Bhosale Appreciation Thread ~AT

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Manasi Salvi is such a fine and versatile actress. It's evident in today's episode. 

What a performance👏👏 Her expressions were on point and she conveyed so much without words. Have loved all her work especially her most celebrated role -Avantika Diwan from Pyar ka Dard hai.

An actor's versatility is defined when he/she is able to bring alive the character they are essaying and stir the audience's hearts. Manasi has done that so many times and she is doing it again. Isha crying in today's episode made me cry and that's how real it was. Especially when she said - "Mein jaa rahi hu" unable to see her son in pain because of her presence, followed by a cough indicating her physical pain, ah! that broke my heart. The pain in her eyes, her shivering body, her mental agony, embarrassment, helplessness, all amalgamated in one face blew my mind. 

Isha Bhosale is one of the main attractions of ghkkpm. 

She deserves all the appreciation and love. She is the best. 💗💗💗💗

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have seen her in pyaar ka dard hai mitha mitha as nakul's mom.. She is too good and classy...All the very best to the actress.. 

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaome

I have seen her in pyaar ka dard hai mitha mitha as nakul's mom.. She is too good and classy...All the very best to the actress.. 

I don't know much about her , but she is classy and graceful too, all the best from my side too.....smiley1

nutmeg7 thumbnail

She is my favourite character from this Gen

Ashane25 thumbnail

Can you pls open or request opening AT of Mansi ji in celebrity forum..... if possible .....smiley1

Edited by Ashane25 - 7 months ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry I don't know how to do it.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I think since she is a cast of this show, the AT will be here. Although I am not sure if the author of this post has sought permission from the mods to make an AT but we still consider it as a space to express our appreciation for Mansi smiley1

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I think since she is a cast of this show, the AT will be here. Although I am not sure if the author of this post has sought permission from the mods to make an AT but we still consider it as a space to express our appreciation for Mansi smiley1

She is really cute she gives me Mumma wale vibes..... smiley42

don't know why even being in college I am saying thissmiley36

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys! Pls go through my new ff on Shantanu and Isha and share your feedback. Thank u. 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have watched her first show " Koi Apna Sa " . And, Pyar Ka Dard. She was awesome in both the shows. In one show she was a lawyer but can't remember the name.