Posted: 7 months ago

आपकी नज़रों ने समझा

प्यार के काबिल मुझे

दिल की ऐ धड़कन ठेहर जा

मिल गयी मंजिल मुझे 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

ring probably decided to go back to gollum smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I think we if give sid more motivation. Again a brother pining for revenge from another is simply not complex enough. I mean come on its 200 years lets mix it up. Lets add more things. For atarters i never understood why raichands kicked sid outZ what did he do to deserve that? 

Great than we make that too. Abhay keep piya close so sid can ummm. Okay he makes it look to abhay like he is after piya so he is focused on her while he is actually trying to get that ring because that ring can ummm why is ring important. What can the ring do? smiley36

I wish I knew what the ring could do smiley37 make a vampire more powerful I guess? smiley37 They left so much out with Sid smiley44maybe he killed some important vampire person and Raichands don’t want to associate with him in case they get in trouble for keeping him around? 

I imagine the two could fight more, remember that one OS you wanted to write? Where Piya tries to protect Abhay from another vampire? Something like that maybe? 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I wish I knew what the ring could do smiley37 make a vampire more powerful I guess? smiley37 They left so much out with Sid smiley44maybe he killed some important vampire person and Raichands don’t want to associate with him in case they get in trouble for keeping him around? 

I imagine the two could fight more, remember that one OS you wanted to write? Where Piya tries to protect Abhay from another vampire? Something like that maybe? 

i want to add something more than just power increment. I find it little too basic. Lets think What can create chaos. And then maybe we can associate with ring about it. 

true na. They sarted many backstories and then left them in the middle for stupid weddings. 

yess. I rememver that but that i was planning more like comic relief thing smiley36smiley17

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

i want to add something more than just power increment. I find it little too basic. Lets think What can create chaos. And then maybe we can associate with ring about it. 

true na. They sarted many backstories and then left them in the middle for stupid weddings. 

yess. I rememver that but that i was planning more like comic relief thing smiley36smiley17

yeah that is true smiley36 trying to think 

I was thinking that as comic relief too but didn’t know if you were smiley37 we really are on the same wavelength 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

yeah that is true smiley36 trying to think 

I was thinking that as comic relief too but didn’t know if you were smiley37 we really are on the same wavelength 

yes same. Mybe we can make ring weakness or something. Like it can suck the powers of vampire. Or make vampires forget evrything. Maybe raichands are thinking sid wants to use it to seek revenge on abhay but after 200 yrs he is simply too tired and wants to forget everything about raichands. smiley36 Keep thinking still. Am not fully satisfied still smiley17 

Are perfect. smiley41 We can work on it too then together smiley4smiley41

Prophecy! What if the ring contains prophecy of some sort. Something about vampire world. smiley37 Keep thinking still. Am just putting al in one bucketsmiley17

Edited by whats.up.danger - 7 months ago