Posted: 2 months ago

Seerat manipulating Sahiba so easily was a shock. Seerat was proud of  her actions ,she made it look as it was right do all that she did and she made Sahiba defensive …she twisted angad’s intentions  about farm house and about Angad  telling her not to tell Sahiba and sahiba easily gave into seerats  words and specially to seerat’s opinion on her marriage to Angad …


Sahiba was so taken in by seerats words the entire treasure hunt leading to the fairy tale arrangements was dikawa and of course the hospital part did not cross her mind at all ..


 Seerat had revealed d her intentions to sahiba from the start after farm house when Sahiba confronted her…from then on  every seerat Sahiba confrontation  seerat made it clear she wanted Angad and sahiba’s  warnings were ignored as seerat knew sahiba will never expose her. That seerat was scared of being exposed to the family  sahiba knew when seerat reacted to sahiba warning during Simran expose ..sahiba protected seerat here too by not revealing her kaands and her intentions 

 

In the case of Angad even Seerat was manipulating but the strategy was different after every major drama she would apologise play the innocent victim and act as if she learnt her lesson .But in Sahiba case Seerat exposed her intentions clearly to Sahiba every time they had a confrontation and was defiant and also clearly gave indication she won’t stop. Sahiba herself witnessed seerat with Angad except in the I love you kaand .Keerat had explained to Sahiba about seerat at hospital. Angad had told sahiba at hospital that seerat did what she should have never done 


Angad never knew what Sahiba knew about seerat …Angad kept telling seerat she was feeling different emotions because she was broken after  Gary left her and that it is wrong and seerat let that understanding of Angad remain as it suited her. Seerat was careful never to expose her real intentions to Angad but go Sahiba she did expose herself .Here after knowing Seerat intention Sahiba not exposing her and being aggressive with her but acting insecure in front of her and asking about her love for Angad all made seerat more brazen. Why should Sahiba need clarification on seerats feelings  for Angad she should have just shut her up instead of asking clarification and then crying when seerat brazenly saying dil ka mamala no time table etc ..Sahiba is the wife she needs to act like one .. How does it matter what Seerat feels? Isnt it wrong and Sahiba needs to call off seerat for the shameless characterless person she was instead of crying ..


Even if Sahiba believed Angad did not love her ( which itself is beyond me ) she should not have exposed her insecurities  to seerat and given seerat the upper hand and let seerat get away so easily. If at all Sahiba needed clarification it was from Angad and she should have asked him and confronted him again not let seerat get the better of her 

Edited by Radhika_r - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Now people will say Why didnot stops her why not cleared her confusion maybe He thinks His confession isnot enough for sahiba she still sudpect him then there is no reason to stop her actually its half truth fit with sahiba character.but what he sahiba thinks about Angad is worse she thinks he is two timer He said many time to sahiba he had no wrong intention towards seerat still she thinks He can confess hisove to seerat even after he said he just showing sympathy just one day before

Posted: 2 months ago

 Sahiba is soo lost her brain is not working not sure why she is letting her sister to break her 🙄🙄🙄… She is the one who said I will tell your khannds infront of family and lets go and clear with Angad and what happened today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🥶🥶🥶… 


And When it comes to angad did she forgot what happened at the hospital 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶and how he took care of her and the carriage and the band the proposal she needs it in a meaning less words the 3 letters 😷😷 


where is her super gyaani atma tel lene gya Kya 😱😱no words to say 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


somebody tweeted today I guess sahiba got donated her brain instead of liver, May be that is true who ever writing scenes for sahiba these past 2 days must be new writers they do not know what she donated and who is sahiba😷😷 that is why they are writing typical Purana scenes 🤮🤮🤮🥶🥶. Nalayak ghyatiya PH and writers ☠️☠️☠️.. 


All and all how beautifully Anagd expressed his feelings  felt so pure no cheesy words their relationship and their journey 💕💔💕💔💕💔💕💔..  VJ done so beautifully and the way he spoke his voice modulation so honest and magical if only it happened between Angad/ sahiba 😭😭👏👏👏👏👏💕 

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by A.Theepa


Now people will say Why didnot stops her why not cleared her confusion maybe He thinks His confession isnot enough for sahiba she still sudpect him then there is no reason to stop her actually its half truth fit with sahiba character.but what he sahiba thinks about Angad is worse she thinks he is two timer He said many time to sahiba he had no wrong intention towards seerat still she thinks He can confess hisove to seerat even after he said he just showing sympathy just one day before

if he knows he definitely will but as you say he has every right not to do also considering it is a character assassination by Sahiba of him. If she has no faith and trust  in him then he cant do much as His actions have shown her what he feels about her 

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by arnavkushi14


 Sahiba is soo lost her brain is not working not sure why she is letting her sister to break her 🙄🙄🙄… She is the one who said I will tell your khannds infront of family and lets go and clear with Angad and what happened today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🥶🥶🥶… 


And When it comes to angad did she forgot what happened at the hospital 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶and how he took care of her and the carriage and the band the proposal she needs it in a meaning less words the 3 letters 😷😷 


where is her super gyaani atma tel lene gya Kya 😱😱no words to say 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


somebody tweeted today I guess sahiba got donated her brain instead of liver, May be that is true who ever writing scenes for sahiba these past 2 days must be new writers they do not know what she donated and who is sahiba😷😷 that is why they are writing typical Purana scenes 🤮🤮🤮🥶🥶. Nalayak ghyatiya PH and writers ☠️☠️☠️.. 


All and all how beautifully Anagd expressed his feelings  felt so pure no cheesy words their relationship and their journey 💕💔💕💔💕💔💕💔..  VJ done so beautifully and the way he spoke his voice modulation so honest and magical if only it happened between Angad/ sahiba 😭😭👏👏👏👏👏💕 

feeling insecure all I accept but Sahiba should confront Angad and not show her insecurity to the very person who is creating it and allowing that person to get the better of her and manipulate her specially when she knows her sister and keerat warning 

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Radhika_r


if he knows he definitely will but as you say he has every right not to do also considering it is a character assassination by Sahiba of him. If she has no faith and trust  in him then he cant do much as His actions have shown her what he feels about her 

Agreed its sahiba who should ask him. They are a married couple, she has every right to ask before walking off the relation. She thinks that he has feelings for seerat and love sher, she should ask him and tell him that i am walking off due to this reason. Communication is the key to a successful relation. if she does not communicate how the hell angad will ask her what is bothering her. He was full confident of her love based on her actions , but sahiba was always unsure about him and did not have trust. She is behaving more dumb. Better angad does not stop her. She should realize the importance of Angad in her life. 

Posted: 2 months ago

From the segments clear that Angad won’t go behind Sahiba or stop her 👍 and that’s correct ..once his character has been doubted and she thinks he cheated on her there is no need to go behind to clear anything. Thank god for small mercies 

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Radhika_r


From the segments clear that Angad won’t go behind Sahiba or stop her 👍 and that’s correct ..once his character has been doubted and she thinks he cheated on her there is no need to go behind to clear anything. Thank god for small mercies 

maybe some  episodes but end of ttw track we knowna he will appologies but as usual madam behaves like she doing some ehsaan but cant say sorry

Edited by A.Theepa - 2 months ago


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
IF Video - Manveer abusing sahiba , Angad ousted sahiba

pencil shanakanj   stackexchange 21   eye 1997

shanakanj 21 1997 4 months ago Athz
Sahiba is not Sahiba Anymore !!!

pencil arnavkushi14   stackexchange 11   eye 2110

arnavkushi14 11 2110 6 months ago arnavkushi14
Why why why

pencil naaznin   stackexchange 8   eye 912

naaznin 8 912 2 months ago hellodona
Seerat ko call karne wala 🧐

pencil RoShaN_jAhAn   stackexchange 9   eye 1395

RoShaN_jAhAn 9 1395 21 days ago Athz
Last three episodes..seerat exposed and Angad vindictated 🔥🔥

pencil Radhika_r   stackexchange 10   eye 1602

Radhika_r 10 1602 23 days ago Radhika_r

Topic Info

4 Participants 23 Replies 1541Views

Topic started by Radhika_r

Last replied by arnavkushi14

loader
loader
up-open TOP