Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kavita99

kirti is definitely not that innocent what she shows on face 

i think makers will suddenly show one day that Kirti is not what she appears to be lol 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Have to say lol Bittu is an interesting character lol smiley39smiley37smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

What time do you watch the show btw? We can maybe discuss the show at the same time smiley1smiley41

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Have to say lol Bittu is an interesting character lol smiley39smiley37smiley37

true that 

Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

What time do you watch the show btw? We can maybe discuss the show at the same time smiley1smiley41

sometimes morning sometimes late at night kabhi kabhi do teen din ke ekkthate dekhti plbs twitter se update leleti jese Aaj ka poora nahi dekha 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

sometimes morning sometimes late at night kabhi kabhi do teen din ke ekkthate dekhti plbs twitter se update leleti jese Aaj ka poora nahi dekha 

same lol smiley36smiley37 anyway, let me know if tomorrow you'll watch in the morning or late night whenever lol smiley41 we can discuss here

Edited by Naya_31 - 8 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The loopholes

If Sarkar's phone was wet then, Kirti's phone was also wet. Then why she didn't keep her phone in the rice bowl. As per the precap her phone was completely functioning

If Kirti found a tree branch type of thing to save Sarkar, then why did Bittu didn't find the same thing

When Bittu came with Mirajkar in the car, then the whole forest was dry smiley5 That place was not muddy at all. Itni jaldi sukh gaya yeh forest.

Sarkar trusts her so much that he gave his phone to Kirti

Sarkar didn't call the police, I mean why, he should have called them. Because the police has better accessories to save Sarkar. I mean if the police ask what was he doing in the pit, he could have told bird watching

Mirajkar was following Bittu, instead he could have attached a chip to his car, to trace his location. How come no one knows about Bittu near the taxi stand?

Bittu hitting Mirajkar smiley5 Are bhai taxi ko park karke bhi chhu mantar ho sakte the.

Edited by TheGirlofRagas - 8 months ago
Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

The loopholes

If Sarkar's phone was wet then, Kirti's phone was also wet. Then why she didn't keep her phone in the rice bowl. As per the precap her phone was completely functioning

If Kirti found a tree branch type of thing to save Sarkar, then why did Bittu didn't find the same thing

When Bittu came with Mirajkar in the car, then the whole forest was dry smiley5 That place was muddy at all. Itni jaldi sukh gaya yeh forest.

Sarkar trusts her so much that he gave his phone to Kirti

Sarkar didn't call the police, I mean why, he should have called them. Because the police has better accessories to save Sarkar. I mean if the police ask what was he doing in the pit, he could have told bird watching

Mirajkar was following Bittu, instead he could have attached a chip to his car, to trace his location. How come no one knows about Bittu near the taxi stand?

Bittu hitting Mirajkar smiley5 Are bhai taxi ko park karke bhi chhu mantar ho sakte the.

loopholes ke bare me toh me sochti hi nahi while watching itv 

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.