Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

wohi boli baali cutie Ananya ko use kar raha hai limelight k liye smiley13

maybe she’s a fan girl 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Both are such terrible actors so they are meant for each other. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_roseanne

They are the no-one expected, out of nowhere couple smiley36

Nobody cares about this nobody couple 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Both are such terrible actors so they are meant for each other. 

Aditya is the better actor of the two. There I said it. Now I can prepare to be crucified. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Aditya is the better actor of the two. There I said it. Now I can prepare to be crucified. 

Of course he is much better than her acting wise smiley36 I might be in the minority here but I find this couple kinda cute, I do think they would have good chemistry in a film. Ananya might be annoying off screen but she isn’t that bad of an actor and she is one of the few who have good chemistry with almost all their co stars, and also I think she is very beautiful.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Of course he is much better than her acting wise smiley36 I might be in the minority here but I find this couple kinda cute, I do think they would have good chemistry in a film. Ananya might be annoying off screen but she isn’t that bad of an actor and she is one of the few who have good chemistry with almost all their co stars, and also I think she is very beautiful.

In a film they might have great chemistry. No disagreements there. But as this article kind of points out it is lacking off screen. Plus intentionally looking at the camera to make sure the paps are photographing them. Expecting us to believe the paps recognized them in a crowd with a mask. They might or might not be casually hooking up but it is clear this is also very much being done for publicity purposes. smiley36

Ananya can be very bad with a bad script. Liger being the prime example. Plus she kind of got type cast playing the spoiled rich girl. 

Yes, she is attractive for sure. I am not sure I feel beautiful. But very very cute attractive. 

Vaishnavi-77 thumbnail

In a film they might have great chemistry. No disagreements there. But as this article kind of points out it is lacking off screen. Plus intentionally looking at the camera to make sure the paps are photographing them. Expecting us to believe the paps recognized them in a crowd with a mask. They might or might not be casually hooking up but it is clear this is also very much being done for publicity purposes. smiley36

Ananya can be very bad with a bad script. Liger being the prime example. Plus she kind of got type cast playing the spoiled rich girl. 

Yes, she is attractive for sure. I am not sure I feel beautiful. But very very cute attractive. 

Aditya is a good actor.

Have u seen liger?i did ananya was as usual average she was asked to play papa ki pari she did an average job.

She was not typecasted usually for heroines in commercial movies they get this classic roles in telugu cinema.In gehraiyaan she was not a spoilt rich girl she had some depth to her character she feels vulnerable,insecure like normal people do.

Alia has baby skin  which is not pleasant to look at thats why she is called cute not beautiful.

In ananya everything is good i dont  get why some people call ananya baby/cute face when she for sure is beautiful with normal skin.

Edited by Vaishnavi-77 - 8 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi-77

Aditya is a good actor.

Have u seen liger?i did ananya was as usual average she was asked to play papa ki pari she did an average job.

She was not typecasted usually for heroines in commercial movies they get this classic roles in telugu cinema.In gehraiyaan she was not a spoilt rich girl she had some depth to her character she feels vulnerable,insecure like normal people do.

Alia has baby skin  which is not pleasant to look at thats why she is called cute not beautiful.

In ananya everything is good i dont  get why some people call ananya baby/cute face when she for sure is beautiful with normal skin.

I watched it half way and then gave up! Could not finish it. 

Vaishnavi-77 thumbnail

I watched it half way and then gave up! Could not finish it. 

Movie is horrible.But ananya is not bad.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whatever it is! It is giving me heartache!

Take it this way that he is gaining experience! smiley37