Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Umm .. usually people would avoid buying or even renting a place where an unfortunate event took place. Not my place to decide so ..

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya2025

Umm .. usually people would avoid buying or even renting a place where an unfortunate event took place. Not my place to decide so ..

It's only for some time these types of property gets stuck as time goes by people forget it and move on

If u remember divya bharti in 1993 that building commands more rental and price now after so many years the youtubers have made that area and building more popular 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

It's only for some time these types of property gets stuck as time goes by people forget it and move on

If u remember divya bharti in 1993 that building commands more rental and price now after so many years the youtubers have made that area and building more popular 

Wow!

May be it's just me or that I believe in haunted stuff so it gives me an eerie feeling. Especially, living in a place like this knowing someone took their life there .. it's just bizarre to me. I'd possibly can never take that thought out of my head.

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Wow!

May be it's just me or that I believe in haunted stuff so it gives me an eerie feeling. Especially, living in a place like this knowing someone took their life there .. it's just bizarre to me. I'd possibly can never take that thought out of my head.

Some take advantage of such property they buy at lesser price remake it ie fully furnish and sell at higher price and make good profit

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Some take advantage of such property they buy at lesser price remake it ie fully furnish and sell at higher price and make good profit

not that easy. people are still superstitious and afraid of dead people.

such a property came to us some years back. they were ready to sell for much lesser price. we thought of buying it and selling as u said but later everyone backed out. it remained unsold till covid period. i havent enquired after that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Are we invited over ?

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

not that easy. people are still superstitious and afraid of dead people.

such a property came to us some years back. they were ready to sell for much lesser price. we thought of buying it and selling as u said but later everyone backed out. it remained unsold till covid period. i havent enquired after that.

Happened in near by area some agents told owner had committed suicide then later on property was put up for sale as distress and one greedy person purchased did furnishings and sold at a profit 

It's all matter of luck sometimes the deal clicks otherway some sellers just keep looking for buyers and right price

oyebollywood thumbnail

She made good money from the kerala story