VIAAN TEJI FARAH MAYA REDEMPTION?

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Do you think, Viaan fainted that day to later find out he cant impregnate ? He has not told Teji yet too.

Or the ONS.. what do u think Teji.. Maya.  Farah will do.

I have a feeling Viaan and Katha will find out from Ehsan/ Vanya about Maya plans.

And they will go to the roots and get Maya her sons love and that will make Maya a changed person.. 

This will also prove Kavita lines. Humesha parivar jodd ke rakte hai...

Also for Farah.. vanya track with her son Ehsan. Will make Ehsan leave Farah coz he knows his mom is plotting scheming.... 

What are your takes? Any other screenplay

.. or bright ideas..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Finally, Reet is back to pounce on Poor katha... I wonder where this track is going... 

I fear Aarav, kailash, ehsan standing by Viaan.

Kavitha will be okay. Coz she once said to save her child anything is jayez. 

Reet's plan is to make her inlaws not treat her like a daughter. Coz she feels she made the money in a wrong way. 

How will Katha work now? Other colleagues..? Viaan? Earthcon.. gosh! Can't believe will their plotting planning never be found out?

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i feel the ONS reveal will just happen in front of the family members (including ehsan). won't make sense if aarav gets to know all of this, he is too young to understand everything and the guilt he will feel will be too much. it will be like trauma to a little kid. 

then viaan may be back in the guilt phase, he may step away from katha and it will be katha who will fight for her relationship and make everyone realise why she did what she did.

teji, maya and farah should realise what a big blunder they have done and grovel at katha's feet to forgive them