Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I guess when my turn comes or Silpa decides to give up hers. I think she is making the next CC. 

Sab silpu ko pakro.  Lol. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: wat_up

nothing this one is opened already and yes it opened to soon I was hoping it would not open till September 1st. But I can’t control that or people. But yes I’m bit upset tbh. I will just now go and read my controversial CC. I guess had least it got activity though not in the way I would have wanted !! 

Jess. You can have half of mine. I can run this till page 75, you can have the other half from page 75 to 150 if thats allowed. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

On a serious note.  

I'm not responding to stupidity bec I seriously cannot be asked.

However my silence to silly business is not my weakness. It's me giving grace.

If at any point I have to take action or legal action.. I will never hesitate for a second. 

I play when I play. I don't play when I dont. 

...... This message is not for all ........

Edited by carisma2 - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Jess. You can have half of mine. I can run this till page 75, you can have the other half from page 75 to 150 if thats allowed. 

Let’s split it into 50 pages for 3 of us 😆

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Let’s split it into 50 pages for 3 of us 😆

You and jess split your half. Lol.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Albert Camus, in his own afterword to a 1955 edition of ‘The Stranger’, wrote:

“A long time ago, I summed up The Stranger in a sentence which I realize is extremely paradoxical. ‘In our society, any man who doesn’t cry at his mother’s funeral is liable to be condemned to death.’ I simply meant that the hero of the book is condemned because he doesn’t play the game … He refuses to lie. Lying is not only saying what isn’t true. It is also, in fact especially, saying more than is true and, in the case of the human heart, saying more than one feels. We all do it, every day, to make life simpler. But Meursault, contrary to appearances, doesn’t want to make life simpler. He says what he is, he refuses to hide his feelings and society immediately feels threatened. For example, he is asked to say that he regrets his crime, in time-honoured fashion. He replies that he feels more annoyance about it than true regret. And it is this nuance that condemns him.”

So true about the lies we weave into our daily lives to make living easier, to pretend to feel more to avoid condemnation for feeling less.