Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Not for kicks, but out of self preservation. This is also a good way to stay in BJP troll's books, because the movie will be Gandhi hating, so imagine saying "I can't wait to see the movie that one of you is directing about a political leader you all hate about because your leader asked you to hate her" it's golden.

Not classy, but cunning for sure.

Kangana can't attack him, she keeps whining they don't praise her and now he did, she can say he got scared and faking praises for her

Why’d anyone hate on Gandhi?? I only heard good things about him 🥹

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Why’d anyone hate on Gandhi?? I only heard good things about him 🥹

Indira Gandhi 😅 Kangana is playing her role in the movie. Baaki saari political baatein hai, not the right forum to discuss and i am defo not the person to discuss with😅

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Indira Gandhi 😅 Kangana is playing her role in the movie. Baaki saari political baatein hai, not the right forum to discuss and i am defo not the person to discuss with😅

Well, I have seen her take nonsense once but I’m not interested in politics discussion either. 

Now wait for that one mid to quote me with things I have done in their dreams and accuse me all kinds of nonsense just cause I wrote the word “politics”