Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Movie isn't Gandhi hating..Kangu is n Indira fan. Her relatives even called her Indira in childhood coz of the resemblance.

if u have read up, movie shows the reasons behind the emergency..why Indiraji took that decision which is widely considered a dark phase in politics.

Kangana said she wanted to show the other side, the side of decision makers.

Also her grandfather was a Congress MLA from Himachal. Looks like the family recently drifted away from the party.

Btw..film has n impressive cast..Anupam kher, Mahima chaudhary, Shreyas talpade, Milind Soman, Bhumika Chawla and the late Satish Kaushikji

M nt saying anything against the cast, I just don't think given Kangana's clear political ideology, she will be that kind to the Gandhi family. Also, she is the same woman who discredited her grandfather's contribution in the freedom struggle by saying "aazadi bheek mein mili thi"

And the film needs to work for her, she knows what will make it work, or atleast, anyone who is observing post Uri nationalism wave in BW and the great backing TKF and TKS got from BJP can see that (no, m nt saying the stories shouldn't have been told, m just saying that the right wing did give those movies a solid backing for whatever reason they saw fit) so if she and the writers know what they are doing, they might tweek the storyline here and there or they might stick to plan A, who knows

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

M nt saying anything against the cast, I just don't think given Kangana's clear political ideology, she will be that kind to the Gandhi family. Also, she is the same woman who discredited her grandfather's contribution in the freedom struggle by saying "aazadi bheek mein mili thi"

And the film needs to work for her, she knows what will make it work, or atleast, anyone who is observing post Uri nationalism wave in BW and the great backing TKF and TKS got from BJP can see that (no, m nt saying the stories shouldn't have been told, m just saying that the right wing did give those movies a solid backing for whatever reason they saw fit) so if she and the writers know what they are doing, they might tweek the storyline here and there or they might stick to plan A, who knows

Well ideally industry should back industry movies..like they do for KJo, Alia SRK etc movies..the whole movie n tv industry posts tweets n insta stories to hype them. So many rallied around Pathan including the left wing. 

Similarly if there r stories that should be told and industry isn't backing them and maintains radio silence..someone else will back them

Nothing wrong in either case. Industry did maintain a silence for TKF, TKS n Gadar2. I m not aware of situation during Uri but must be same. Coz even in G1 era it was same 😄.

Audience likes what it likes irrespective of who is backing the movie..so everyone should be happy

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana could be a fabulous Indira...she has the talent and indeed a resemblance...

The what and how will only be obvious in November.

So, I can believe that Karan is excited...

...but I won't tell it "class" that he said it.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

KJo bhi maze le rha hai, Kangu ne uski movie ko bakwaas bola, ab ye Emergency ka review karega.

She said 'असली आजादी 2014 में मिली, 1947 में जो मिला वो भीख थी'.

Vaise movie release karne ki timing perfect hai, December me MP, CG & Rajasthan me election hone hai.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

KJo bhi maze le rha hai, Kangu ne uski movie ko bakwaas bola, ab ye Emergency ka review karega.

She said 'असली आजादी 2014 में मिली, 1947 में जो मिला वो भीख थी'.

Vaise movie release karne ki timing perfect hai, December me MP, CG & Rajasthan me election hone hai.

May 24 tak poora election season chalega aur propaganda movies aati rahengi

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Please can the Congress sympathisers explain to me, was Emergency not a reality and another fake propaganda being spread by BJP ???😆😈 Aww everyone is so cute on this forum..har cheez main ek buzz word Daal dete hai …whether it is applicable or not 😎

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

May 24 tak poora election season chalega aur propaganda movies aati rahengi

yes, bhakton ki mauj hai😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Lol..this is gonna invite conflict, not avoid.

Looks like he was missing Kangana's jibes..she hasn't taken a nasty dig at him since few days. So this is n invitation. More like, Kangu pls mention me..I m having n existential crisis since u've forgotten my existence 

See 😂

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1693928751233659194?s=20

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Anyone saw this? It's her reply to Somy Ali's video

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1692406161465856213?s=20

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 8 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lol..this is gonna invite conflict, not avoid.

Looks like he was missing Kangana's jibes..she hasn't taken a nasty dig at him since few days. So this is n invitation. More like, Kangu pls mention me..I m having n existential crisis since u've forgotten my existence 

Then good luck to him 😆