Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Trying to avoid a conflict with Kangana in itself is a dignified and class act 😆

Ya this. Esp after her relentless, toxic & obsessive attacks on him. He’s definitely classy unlike Ranaut. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

"I am excited to see Emergency”

Fail. 

Omitted fail for kicks. Predictable 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Classiest of them all. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

We gotta admit that there's one thing KJo has that Kangana doesn't - class.

I didn’t know being fake is suddenly classy. I’m no fan of Kangana’s personality but Karan Johar isn’t any better. The amount of gossip and bullying that happens in his group is disgusting. He knows how the play his cards I’ll give him that. But I rather watch an unfiltered Kangana than a Naagin like KJo

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Trying to avoid a conflict with Kangana in itself is a dignified and class act 😆

Lol..this is gonna invite conflict, not avoid.

Looks like he was missing Kangana's jibes..she hasn't taken a nasty dig at him since few days. So this is n invitation. More like, Kangu pls mention me..I m having n existential crisis since u've forgotten my existence 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

"I am excited to see Emergency”

Fail. 

Omitted fail for kicks. Predictable 

Not for kicks, but out of self preservation. This is also a good way to stay in BJP troll's books, because the movie will be Gandhi hating, so imagine saying "I can't wait to see the movie that one of you is directing about a political leader you all hate about because your leader asked you to hate her" it's golden.

Not classy, but cunning for sure.

Kangana can't attack him, she keeps whining they don't praise her and now he did, she can say he got scared and faking praises for her

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YourCat

So will emergency still flop?? 😆

NEXT 500CR movie 👏

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

He has polish for sure. Does he genuinely feel this to call it class?

What I meant by classy is that he has social etiquette, as in he isn't constantly throwing vile trash at her to grab media attention like Kangana does. Not that he's an angel or genuine. He just knows how to behave far better than she does.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Not for kicks, but out of self preservation. This is also a good way to stay in BJP troll's books, because the movie will be Gandhi hating, so imagine saying "I can't wait to see the movie that one of you is directing about a political leader you all hate about because your leader asked you to hate her" it's golden.

Not classy, but cunning for sure.

Kangana can't attack him, she keeps whining they don't praise her and now he did, she can say he got scared and faking praises for her

Movie isn't Gandhi hating..Kangu is n Indira fan. Her relatives even called her Indira in childhood coz of the resemblance.

if u have read up, movie shows the reasons behind the emergency..why Indiraji took that decision which is widely considered a dark phase in politics.

Kangana said she wanted to show the other side, the side of decision makers.

Also her grandfather was a Congress MLA from Himachal. Looks like the family recently drifted away from the party.

Btw..film has n impressive cast..Anupam kher, Mahima chaudhary, Shreyas talpade, Milind Soman, Bhumika Chawla and the late Satish Kaushikji

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ab shuru hoga asli Gadar😆